HP Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of HP Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in HP. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to HP technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find HP technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 HP technical interview questions:-
- PROC SQL always ends with QUIT statement.Why cant you use RUN in PROQ SQL ?
- Describe the types of SAS programming tasks that you performed like Tables? Listings? Graphics? Ad hoc reports? Other?
- what is workflow varible
- what is flat file override?
- Which gives the more performance when compare to fixed width and delimited file ? and why?
- What are the challenges of Dataware housing in the future?
- how i will stop my workflow after 10 errors
- why we r using presql&postsql in source qualifier?
- how i will stop my workflow after 10 errors
- When you declare a method as abstract method ?
- which one is more efficient int x; 1. if(x==null) 2.if(null==x) state which one either 1 or 2?
- What is the difference between the synchronized() & static synchronized()? SparkTG 2
- why string is not taking as primitive datatypes but we r taking it as a class? why explain it?
- what is polymorphism with example?types of polymorphism?
- what is finalmethod & final variable with example?
- How to send automated email to a set of people at fixed time ?
- If we open CD-ROM drive then the responce is "please insert cd into drive" What is the problem? Is it with CD-ROM problem of some services problem?how can we solve this problem?
- what is virtual function?
- Difference between realloc() and free?
- What is a scope resolution operator?
- What is OOPS and How it is different from Procedural Programming ?
- command to show the space allocation of files?
- command to display different lines that are found when compare two files?
- What is Inner Joints and Outer Joints ? What is right outer joints,left outer joints,right inner joints , left inner joints ,
- How can we store binary data in mysql?
- What is datagram, datagram packets and datagram sockets?
- Why is Socket used?
- What is socket and server socket?
- Difference between TCP/IP and IP protocol?
- What are advantages of C++ when comparing with C?
- How the V-Table mechanism works?
- Is structure can be inherited?
- What is size of null class?
- What is the difference between Class and Structure?
- when can we use virtual destructor?
- What is virtual constructor paradigm?
- Difference between Operator overloading and Functional overloading?
- Difference between Overloading and Overriding?
- Describe functional overloading?
- when can we use copy constructor?
- What is difference between initialization and assignmen
- What is the difference between method and message?
- What are the different operators in C++?
- What and all can a compiler provides by default?
- Who will magage un-managed code?
- How to use one project files into another project?
- what is the challenging situation you faced in your career?
- How do you bind array to gridview? Will it works?
- with which controls you worked in Asp.net 2.0?
- What's the difference between System testing and Performance testing?
- What is Snapshot Testing? When we need to do and who will involve in this process and also what is the output document of this testing
- what is d difference between software development life cycle & system development life cycle?
- our testing team is very very small(how do u initiate the team members
- iam in a small company where testing is not having any process so somebody tell me answer what is ur company testing process?
- what are testing Techniques? Pls answer
- what is diff between 32 / 64 bit web browser
- What is a good requirement and bad Requirement
- what is error handling in qtp
HP was founded in 1939. It is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP
HP provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. It offers wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Working at HP - Why should i Join HP?
HP India want you to explore your career options—and with a company of our global scope, you’ll always have plenty. HP recognises the fire in employees and believes that extraordinary efforts deserve their rewards. That’s why we have special Rewards & Recognition Programmes, including Cash Awards to recognise exceptional contributors.
HP Labs, one of the world's leading industrial research centers, is seeking talented researchers for positions in its laboratories. The lab attracts top graduates from around the world looking for a chance to work on problems that have real impact.
Address of HP:-
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt.Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena
Bangalore - 560 030
Phone: (080) 2563 3555
Fax: (080) 2563 3222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)