HR Executive, Bangalore
Here are the details of HR Executive job in Sankalp Semiconductor. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
1. Maintenance of employee database.
2. Maintaining /Updating Leave Records.
3. Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC,Prof Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Bonus etc.
4. Preparation of Salary Statement.
5. Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
6. Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes.
7. Administration of all Contract Labor.
8. Conducting various welfare activities.
9. Community initiatives programmes – organizing & participation.
10. Regular updation of communication channels.
11. Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
12. Ensure statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, Annual returns, Monthly challans, factory License, Shop & establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis. Liaison with all Government Agencies ensuring adherence to compliance.
13. Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment Salary slip, leave encashment and full & final settlements.
14. Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality
15. Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities Maintain and regularly update master database (personal file, personal database, organogram) of each employee.
16. Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
17. Check travel and tour expenses & contractor bills and record in relevant softwares for timely credit of the amount into employee’s accounts
18. Prepare letters like offer, confirmation, etc, implement and administer performance management process as per the PMS policy and timelines.
19. Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
20. Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective Managers.
21. Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization
22. Keeping records of staff insurance and get it renewed in due time.
23. Coordinate with consultants & candidates for scheduling appointments with the Management team for sourcing
24. Conduct first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
Desired Candidate Profile
Preference to an MBA in HR from a reputed institute.
Should be able to handle whole HR Department.
Experience in IT industry considered as an advantage.
Excellent communication & pleasing personality.
About Sankalp Semiconductor:-
Sankalp Semiconductor is a one stop shop for Analog Mixed Signal services and solutions specializing in end-to-end solutions for IOs, analog and mixed signal chip design/layout.
Sankalp has very strong technical advisors and has very close association with some of the leading engineering colleges in India with strong VLSI design curriculum. Sankalp has close to 150 engineers with design centers at Hubli (Karnataka), Kharagpur (West Bengal) and Kolkata (West Bengal) in India. It also has customer support center at Sunnyvale (California) in USA.
Why Sankalp Semiconductor - Why shoud i join Sankalp Semiconductor?-
Sankalp provides a work culture which promotes individual growth and brings the best out of the employee.
Sankalp Semiconductor is a people driven company. People empowerment happens early in one’s career at Sankalp Semiconductor, where one is groomed to be a leader and encouraged to take active part in decision making.
CLITE Building, B V B College Campus,
Vidyanagar, Hubli – 580031,
Phone: +91-836-4261698, +91-836-2307100
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)