Here are the details of Hardware Development Engineer 2 job in AMD. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
State/ Province/ Region: Karnataka
Hardware Engineering Manager leads a team of electrical and electronics engineers, technicians, partners and vendors in planning, development, prototyping, documentation, test and qualification of high speed digital designs. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing and ensuring consistent project planning, technical development, cost and risk management, and design rigor throughout all projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing a team of ~10 engineers of varying roles and responsibilities
• Performing goal planning and evaluation in accordance with AMD policies
• Maintaining the health and morale of the team
• Driving critical issues and interface with cross functional teams
• Providing weekly management and quarterly executive updates
• Leading brainstorming sessions, reviewing and providing input into engineering designs
• Driving excursions, driving cross-functional cross-company teams, and closing issues
MUST HAVE Requirements
1) BS or MS degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering, plus a minimum of 10 years of experience in high speed digital design
2) Minimum of 5 year functional and people management experience as a First Line Manager or Lead
3) Proven leadership skills in a team environment and ability to provide direction in an ambiguous environment
4) Familiarity with analog and digital design principles, high speed board design, FPGA based design techniques
4) Successful product lifecycle experience, from the conceptual stage through product launch and post-launch support
5) Solid experience in product development processes
6) Knowledge of project management techniques such as scheduling, budgeting, and risk management. Experience with tools such as MS Project, Gantt charts etc
7) Demonstrated disciplined approach to problem solving and ability to make business decisions in a technical environment
Click Here for more details.
AMD India plays a significant role in the design of microprocessors, Fusion SoCs, graphics and media solutions. AMD has two design centers in India, located in Hyderabad and Bengaluru. With top-tier engineering talent, state of the art facilities, and world class management, AMD India has been delivering world-class, cost-effective System-On-Chips (SOCs), Hardware and Software platforms and high quality Intellectual Property.
AMD India is also responsible for AMD's sales & marketing activities in the 'India Region' (comprising of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka), and is focused on expanding AMD's market share in the rapidly growing PC and graphics market in this region.
AMD India strives to recruit and retain the best talent, make AMD a great place to work, and be an integral part of the AMD family by continuing to contribute significantly to AMD's success.
Working at AMD - Why should i join AMD?:-
AMD bring the best minds together to solve the toughest technology challenges. AMD believe that true innovation comes from every employee, at every level, sharing their ideas in a collaborative setting.
AMD also works across borders and without limits. AMD expert teams come together from around the world, bringing diverse perspectives to the issues at hand. That's how we work at AMD. It's a global approach to creating the world's best technology.
Address of AMD India:-
New Delhi/Gurgaon, India
AMD India Pvt. Ltd.
Universal Trade Tower, Second Floor
Suite no 17, Sector - 49
Gurgaon Sohna Road
Tel: +91 124-4696 000
Fax:+91 124-4696 177
AMD India Pvt. Ltd.
Vaibhav Chambers, 5th Floor
Opp. Income Tax Office,
Tel: +91 22-30687772
AMD India Engineering Centre Pvt Ltd.
No.10, Chambers @ Mantri
Bangalore - 560 025
Tel: +91 80-41372400
AMD India Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, Poddar Heritage
Bangalore - 560 001
Tel: +91 80-30924700
AMD Research & Development India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot no. 2/A, Trendset Towers
Road No. 2, Banjara hills
Hyderabad - 500 034, A.P., India
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)