Here are the details of Hardware Engineer job in GE Healthcare. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Responsible for Preliminary Design, Detailed Design and documentation, Analog / Digital Circuits systems for Flow Gas & Moisture and Pressure Measurements
• Understand the CTQs, generate Concepts and perform detailed design that meets Project / Product CTQ.
• Expertise in Analog / Digital Circuit design including Component Selection, design analysis, Schematic entry, Knowledge about layout design, Creating test plan, Knowledge about Environmental & EMC testing (UL/CE),
• Should have hands on experience on Micro controller & programmable logic based designs.
• Working knowledge using PADS or any equivalent board design tools.
• Working knowledge with RF Circuit preferable.
• Product development efforts including New Product Introductions (NPI’s),
• Exposure to FMEA, DFSS, DFR, DFMA, Lean NPI, TRIZ & other Product Development techniques / tools.
• BS Degree in Electronics Engineering with 3 to 5 Years experience of hands-on design experience.
• Hands on Experience in New Product Introduction Environment.
• Hands on Experience in PADS or Equivalent board design tools.
• Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Influencing Skills.
• Exposure to Oil & Gas Industry, in particular Flow measurements.
• Ability to work in cross functional team environment.
• Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean etc.,
About GE Healthcare:-
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, performance improvement, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping clinicians around the world re-imagine new ways to predict, diagnose, inform, treat and monitor disease, so patients can live their lives to the fullest.
GE Healthcare's broad range of products and services enable healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases and other conditions earlier. Our vision for the future is to enable a new "early health" model of care focused on earlier diagnosis, pre-symptomatic disease detection and disease prevention.
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $17 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 46,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Working at GE Healthcare - Why should i join GE Healthcare?:-
Leadership, Learning & Growth:- At GE Healthcare, we pride ourselves on growing leaders of tomorrow. Our people, processes, and culture are designed to support and grow the individual, giving them the opportunity to develop their skills in a variety of ways while moving throughout the organization. We are dedicated to helping you build a career at GE Healthcare.
Community engagement:- We believe a company does well when it does good. This belief drives organizational practices – from the philanthropic efforts of the GE Foundation to the millions of volunteer hours donated by our employees towards community initiatives worldwide.
High Integrity Business Practices:- Ours is an invigorating, high performance environment that emphasizes high-integrity business practices. We seek to lead in workplace and marketplace integrity by respecting the human rights of everyone touched by our business, and by ensuring legal, regulatory, and financial compliance.
Culture at a personal level:- We all have varying priorities at different stages in our lives. Recognizing that this may mean different things to different people, GE Healthcare strives to meet the needs and desires of its employees on a personal level. This is accomplished by working to align career opportunities with the priorities of talented individuals throughout the organization. We’re also strongly committed to a culture of diversity and inclusiveness for our people around the world.
Total Rewards:- GE Healthcare focuses on the total reward package in order to attract, engage and retain top talent in the organization. With a structure that rewards performance, behaviors and values, GE Healthcare is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans at all levels of the organization.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)