Here are the details of Head Large Healthcare Delivery Account job in Syntel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Overall responsibility of Delivery Excellence, Service Delivery, coordination that involves fulfillment, P/L for the engagement, Quality.
Relationship Management Own the relationships with the Senior customer executives which include, market presidents of the customer and the work force team.
Thought Leadership in implementing game changing strategies to beat the Customers’ competition, change management of the customer, optimization, operational excellence and value addition.
Business Strategy in growing the account through a Joint Go-To-Market and with focus on increasing the revenue of both the customer and Syntel - The role expects the person to strategically think of creating differentiators that will lead to new models and new IP creation
- Should be a strong delivery focused person with an administrative and operational capability of handling a large teams.
- Should have thorough understanding of service delivery aspects like Quality, Project Management Reviews, SLA monitoring, product engineering, risk management, balance score cards
- Should have a thorough understanding of Financial aspects like Gross Margin, P/L, ability to implement improvement initiatives
- Should have experience in building customer relationships with experience on leading a team across a Globalized set-up
- Understanding of the Products Markets and exposure to Product Engineering
- Domain Knowledge of Pharmaceutical is a must.
- Significant experience in managing and implementing account level strategies through a well defined account plan covering multiple business units
- Exposure to IT, KPO and Infrastructure Services
- Should be an inspirational leader
- Overall experience 15 years +
- Minimum team size handled should be 300+ over a period of 3 years (atleast)
- Should have experience of working with the sales team at onsite
- Should be Mobile
a. IT Background
b. MBA Degree (desired)
c. Should have performed a strategic and similar role in Payer / product companies / service companies
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Business Planning
- Executive Relationship Management
- Out-of-box thinking
- Inspirational Leader and ability to build the leadership depth
- Exposure to handling large engagements
- Extremely good communication skills
- Ability to present a strategy in larger forums
Experience:- 15 - 20 years
Key Skills:- "Service Delivery","Business Planning","Strategy Development"
Function:- Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology
Role:- Other Pharma
Posted On:- 11th Jan 2011
Syntel is a company devoted to exceeding the expectations of its customers, day in and day out. Syntel is dedicated to its mission to create new opportunities for our customers by harnessing the passion, talent, and innovation of Syntellers worldwide. Worldwide, Syntellers are committed to living its brand: Consider IT Done.
Syntel is partnered with the leading software vendors, helping our clients implement and integrate the best packaged solutions to deliver business results.
Why Syntel- Why should i join Syntel?:-
For our valued employees, Syntel is a global company that offers a world of opportunity. Whether a consultant wants to build Java applications to power a new financial system, find cost-effective was to drive healthcare technology adoption, or drive business process optimization, Syntel provides a full IT and KPO lifecycle "playground."
With ample training programs (both in-room and online), employees enjoy continual skill development across the IT, KPO and management spectrum. You can even become a certified PMP by the Project Management Institute (PMI). And, as a PMI Corporate Registered Education Provider, you earn Professional Development Units (PDU) for some courses.
Professionals at Syntel are part of the continuing growth and innovative technological expansion of a company well positioned for the future. Syntel's partnerships with the market's leading software vendors, offering you the opportunity to master cutting-edge technology solutions. Syntel's partnerships include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and more.
Address of Syntel:-
Unit No. 112
SDF IV, SEEPZ
Mumbai 400 096
tel: 91-22 4047 0100
117/1 Arihant ePark
Lattice Bridge Road (LB Road)
Chennai 600 020
tel: 91-44-2440 7500
Unit 401-408, Pride Silicon Plaza, 106-A
4th Floor, Senapati Bapat Road
Pune 411 016
tel: 91-20-2567 0401/4000 7700
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)