Here are the details of Head of Channel Partnerships, India - Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The SMB Channel Partnerships team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with our partners. We are focused on empowering the millions of small- and medium-sized businesses with Google’s AdWords advertising solutions (and other Google technologies) - all toward the goal of driving revenue for our customers, our partners, and Google. Members of this team gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of our Channel partners and SMB customers.
The role: Head of Channel Partnerships, India
The Head of Channel Partnerships will be responsible for building and managing a team to develop and grow the SMB channel partnerships business across India. You will be responsible for building the team, building relationships with channel partners and being the face of Google to the broader SMB partner ecosystem. You will have demonstrated strong performance in a commercial partnership / business development role, and will have team management experience. We’re looking for self-starters who have graduated at or near the top of their class from a leading graduate programme, who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight and who is an experienced channel partnerships professional, with significant deal negotiation and team management experience.
* Build and manage cross-functional team of business development managers, strategic partner managers and account managers.
* Evaluate and prioritise opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational perspective.
* Structure deal proposals including partners benefits, targets, requirements, incentive structure, legal and operational implications.
* Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them to do so.
* Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including country leadership team and a broad spectrum of other functions, such as engineering, sales finance, marketing and compliance.
* BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
* At least 10 years of experience, including 3 years in a partner development / management role.
* Significant experience negotiating high value deals with top-tier strategic partners.
* Previous industry experience working directly with traditional media companies or SMBs would be a plus.
* Experience working in an Indian role. Must be fluent in English, with additional Indian languages a plus
* Track record of building high-growth cross-functional teams
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)