Here are the details of Head of Media Sales, India- Google- Mumbai job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You will spearhead our relationships with, among others, key consumer product and FMCG brand partners in India. You will evangelize branding opportunities on new media platforms and will be responsible for on-boarding leading brands and advertisers who have historically used conventional media channels. Additionally, you will be expected to drive advertising sales and branding opportunities through the Agency route, by partnering with them on media planning. You will develop a comprehensive agency policy that will include commissions, work flow methodology, agency's role in our ecosystem, training and upgrading their skill set and so on.
* Work closely with the Google Direct sales and sales operations teams to optimize business opportunities and monitor channel complementarities.
* Evangelize 3rd-party executive teams about Google's advertising services, represent Google at industry events and effectively implement corporate initiatives to enhance 3rd-party activity.
* Contribute to the development of new systems/processes to increase efficiency of 3rd-party operators in Indian market..
* Develop brand and agency business plans and set sales targets..
* Close new business, grow existing business and work with the marketing team to direct the sales team’s focus through research, market analysis and collateral development.
* BA/ BS degree and MBA preferred or equivalent experience.
* At least 10 years of sales/marketing experience in media (offline and online), consumer products, FMCG.
* Experience with customer satisfaction measurement, customer segmentation analysis, advertising effectiveness research, and awareness & usage studies.
* Extremely strong customer-focused attitude.
* A proven track record of leading an advertising sales/ marketing organization or advertising/media association or executive level work experience in sales/ marketing at an FMCG/ consumer products organization.
* Knowledge of online advertising, ROI analysis & branding measurement; background supporting a global online advertising sales organization desirable.
* Ability to deliver results under pressure.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)