Here are the details of Head of People Operations, Sales- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You will partner and support the sales leadership teams across India to drive their people agenda. This includes managing and coaching a team of HRBPs (Human Resources Business Partners) and partnering with Staffing talent in India to plan and execute against people related activities across these functions. This role requires strong collaboration with the sales functional HRBPs and Staffing leads to understand the global initiatives and adapt locally for the functional teams.
You possess excellent relationship building skills and the credibility to challenge and influence thinking and behaviors at the senior levels. As a key contributor to the Sales JAPAC People Operations leadership team, you will continually evaluate the effectiveness of People Operations processes and services to achieve the appropriate business targets and drive the desired change. This includes flexibility to work within changing priorities.
* Provide leadership, direction, guidance and expertise for the full scope of HR functions and activities for Sales including employee relations, compensation, organization effectiveness, performance management, recognition programs, workforce planning/headcount management, talent management, learning and development and manager engagement.
* Partner closely with all regional HR Business Partners and Recruiters as required.
* Lead and develop a team of HR Business Partners and partner with sales staffing and programs teams.
* Work with the central JAPAC Staffing and Program teams across the regions well as other central People Operations teams (e.g. Learning & Development, Sales Training, Compensation, Analytics, Talent, People Technology and Operations, Benefits, Mobility) on all People Operations initiatives for the JAPAC G&A teams.
* BA/BS degree preferred, Masters degree a plus.
* At least 8 years of HR experience, preferably in a HR Generalist, Consulting or Business Partner role with staffing expertise.
* Proven background as an effective strategist and practitioner with a solid track record of successfully driving and implementing HR initiatives with functional leaders.
* Demonstrated ability to influence, evaluate and manage conflicting priorities effectively in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders.
* Exceptional communication, coaching and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively with people across all levels of the organization.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
* Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and geographies throughout the organization and cross-functionally as well as support clients in multiple locations with global travel as required.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)