Hexaware Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Hexaware Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in Hexaware Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Hexaware technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find Hexaware technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Hexaware technical interview questions:-
- Which semiconductor device is used as a voltage regulator and why?
- How many users limit in su10
- for eaxmple we are creating Z-Tcode How to restrict and what level are restict.
- how to change col colors in alv reporting?
- Tell me Wt main advantage of Stage varibles? Project level hints?
- How we can resolve the loops by using the Aggrigate Awareness?
- Write down the template for test case.
- Do you write test cases for regression testing?
- What is the difference between system testing and regression testing?
- who will prepare Functional requirements specification(FRS)
- what is diffrerence between build and version
- Hi Giving the good example for High priority with low severioty bug examle?
- what format do u follow in ur company to make a test repot? test report format.
- What is the major differance between Multi-Org setup in 11i and R12 instance
- AP entry's tansfer to gl but amounts not matched? what to do? How to correct it?
- encumbrence set ups?
- what is meant by accural report? it consist of ?
- What is the first action to perform a query? Suppose I have four tables and five joins and my query is getting slow day by day.
- What is INSTEAD OF trigger ?
- what are the forced views
- How do you define a table/array in COBOL?
- what are the main customizations in sqr in people soft hrms module ?
- In winform my controls [taskbar and progressbar] become inactive when heavy processing is going in background, how to avoid this via multithreading
- What is the meaning of final keyword?
- In a car wheel, two spokes cover 15 degree. Then for the entire car,how many spokes are there?
- Which is the biggest perfect square amongst the following : 15129, 12348, 23716, 20736
- Which are preprocessor directives?
- Why the execution of the c programme alway starts from main functions
- what is the difference between HashMap And HashTable?
- Is it possible to write static method in abstract class? justyfy your answer?
- is this possible to create an array of 0 length? if so how? if not so why? coz we have an array in main() likw this "static void main(String  s) then what it signifies?
- Howmany address lines are required to addressing 1 MB memory?
- How to encrypt a connection string in web.config file?
About Hexaware Technologies:-
Hexaware Technologies is a global provider of IT and Process outsourcing services. We focus exclusively on maximizing client returns from outsourcing and off-shoring. Hexaware has extensive experience in managing large IT applications in real time as well as in providing high value services around packaged enterprise applications such as SAP and PeopleSoft.
Hexaware has a client base comprising several Global 1000 organizations. It commitment is to provide solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. Hexaware's 'partner-in-business' approach generates high business value for customers and rich dividends to Hexaware in the form of a continual stream of repeat business.
Why Hexaware Technologies - Why should i join Hexaware Technologies ?:-
Hexaware makes no compromises when it comes to infrastructure. This is evident in the state-of-the-art development centers that we have built over the years in Princeton, Mumbai and Chennai. All these centers are interlinked and are also linked to large client sites through high-bandwidth communication links.
Address of Hexaware:-
152, Sector - lll,
Millennium Business Park,
'A' Block, TTC Industrial Area,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 710
51/3, G.N Chetty Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
E-Space I.T. Park, Building No.-A-3,
4th Floor & 5th Floor
S.No.46/1, Vadgaonsheri, Nagar Road
Pune - 411014
No. 3, Infantry Road,
Bangalore - 560001
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)