Here are the details of IBM Kolkata Placement Paper job in IBM. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
IBM Placement Paper Kolkata with Answers and Solutions.
static int m;
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
3. A train traveling at 40 kms / hr while inside the tunnel meets another train of half its length traveling at 60 kms / hr and passes it completely in 4.5 seconds. Find the length of the tunnel if the first train passes completely through it in 4 minutes 37.5 seconds.
a) 2000 meters b) 3000 meters c) 4000 meters d) 5000 meters
4. Rs. 1581 is divided among A, B and C in the ratio 10 : 15 : 6. What is the share of B?
(a) 306 (b) 765 (c) 700 (d) 510
5. The sum of four consecutive counting numbers is 154. Find the smallest number:
(a) 36 (b) 37 (c) 38 (d) 31
6. Two circles of different radii intersects each other what is the maximum no of intersections
7.What is the output of the program
#define sqr(a) a*a
printf("Sqr Root of (10+1)is %d",c );
// A. 121
// B. 21
// c. 13
// D. Syntax Error
8. If a person walks at 4/5th of his usual spee he reaches 40min late. If he walks at his usual speed how much time does he travels.
Ans:160min or 2hr 40min
9. In a class 80% have passed english,70% passed Hindi 10% did not passed either. If 144 students passed both. What isthe total strength of the class.
10. the sides of a triangle are in the ratio 37.if the perimeter is 60 cms, the longest side is
a.7 b.30 c.28(ans) d.14
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Working at IBM - Why should i Join IBM?:-
IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. It believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. IBM gives you the power to design your workday, and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
Address of IBM:-
IBM India Private Limited
Bangalore - 29.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)