IBM Sample Paper Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website28 November 2012
Here are the details of IBM Sample Paper Hyderabad job in IBM. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
IBM Sample Paper Hyderabad with Answers and Solutions.
1. If 80% of A =50% of B and B =x% of A, then the value of x is :
2. If x is 80% of y, what percent of x is y?
3. In a certain code language, the word ENQUIRY is written as YRIUQNE. How will the word REQUIRE be written in the code language ?
(e) None of these
Ans: ( c ) ERIUQER
4. Which of the following is a broadband communications channel?
(a) Coaxial cable
(b) Fiber optic cable
(c) Microwave circuits
(d) All of the above
5. If we have a ring counter of 4 bits, with an initial state of 1000, what is the modulus of the counter?
a. 16 b.8 c.32 d.4 e. Node of the above
6. Which of the following masks can be used to zero out alternate bits of a 16 bit number?
a. 0101 b. AAAA c. FFFF d. EEEE e. BBBB
7. In a class out of 150 studs participated in various games foot ball ,basket ball, cricket are 120, 130,135 respecly and 5 stud are not playing any one of then then find the least no of studs which are are playing all the games
a)110 b)100 c) 96 Ans a
8. 20 men can do a work in c/2 days & 30 women can do the same work in c/3 days then how many days will take to complete the work when 20 men &30wmen work together
a)5c/6 b)c/6 c) 6c/5
extern int i = 10;
Ans: Compiler error
float f= 1.1;
double d = 1.1;
if ( f == d)
printf(“I LOVE U”);
printf(“I HATE U”);
Ans: I HATE U
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Working at IBM - Why should i Join IBM?:-
IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. It believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. IBM gives you the power to design your workday, and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
Address of IBM:-
IBM India Private Limited
Bangalore - 29.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)