IBM Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of IBM Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in IBM. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to IBM technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find IBM technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 IBM technical interview questions:-
- What is J2EE?
- What is the J2EE module?
- What are the components of J2EE application?
- What are the four types of J2EE modules?
- What does application client module contain?
- What does web module contain?
- What is the difference between Session bean and Entity bean ?
- What is "applet" ?
- What is "applet container" ?
- What is "application assembler" ?
- What is "application client" ?
- What is "application client container" ?
- What is CSS?
- What are Cascading Style Sheets?
- What is class?
- What is grouping ?
- What is external Style Sheet? How to link?
- What's PHP ?
- What Is a Session?
- What is meant by PEAR in php?
- What is the difference between $message and $$message?
- What Is a Persistent Cookie?
- What's OPERATING SYSTEM?
- Why paging is used?
- While running DOS on a PC, which command would be used to duplicate the entire diskette?
- What is virtual memory?
- What is Throughput, Turnaround time, waiting time and Response time?
- What's AJAX?
- Who?s Using Ajax ?
- Does AJAX work with Java?
- What do I need to know to create my own AJAX functionality?
- What's MySQL ?
- How would you write a query to select all teams that won either 2, 4, 6 or 8 games?
- When would you use ORDER BY in DELETE statement?
- How can you see all indexes defined for a table?
- What do % and _ mean inside LIKE statement?
- What is HTML?
- What is a tag?
- How can I include comments in HTML?
- What is a Hypertext link?
- What is everyone using to write HTML?
- What is Python?
- What are the rules for local and global variables in Python?
- How do I share global variables across modules?
- How do you make a higher order function in Python?
- How do I convert a string to a number?
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Working at IBM - Why should i Join IBM?:-
IBM offers competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses for all employees. It believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain, them. IBM gives you the power to design your workday, and your life, according to your unique styles and needs.
Address of IBM:-
IBM India Private Limited
Bangalore - 29.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)