Here are the details of IBPS Sample Papers 2012 - I job in IBPS. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
IBPS Sample Papers 2012 with Answers, Solutions, Solved, Question, IBPS Solved Model Papers.
IBPS Sample Papers 2012 - I:-
1 The greatest number which divides 245 and 1295 and leaves the remainder of 9 and 7 respectively is
2. The distance between A’s house and his office is 61 km. For reaching his house from office he covers 54 km 860 m by taxi, 5 km 65 m bytongaand the rest by rickshaw. Hoe much distance did he cover by rickshaw?
a. 1.075 km
b. 10.75 km
c. 0.1075 km
d. 0.0107 km
3. If the cost of 25 packets of 12 pencils each is Rs. 750, then the cost of 30 packets of 8 pencils each is
4. I have some 5-rupee coins and 2-rupee coins. The number of 2-rupee coins is 4 times that of the other kind. If I have Rs. 117 with me number of 5-rupee coins is
5. How many different numbers of 3 digits can be formed by using 2, 4, 6, 8, 9?
6. D gave C half of his pots. C gave J half of the pots she received from D. J kept 8 of those pots and gave the remaining 10 to A. How many pots did D give to C?
7. If you save Rs.2 on Jan 1, Rs. 4 on Feb 1, Rs. 6 on Mar 1 and so on then how much you save in 1 year?
a. Rs. 136
b. Rs. 146
c. Rs. 156
d. Rs. 166
8. A salesman’s term was changed from a flat 5% commission on all sales to Rs. 1000 fixed salary and 2.5% commission on all sales exceeding Rs. 4000. If he gets Rs. 600 more according to new scheme his sales are
a. Rs. 6000
b. Rs. 8000
c. Rs. 12000
d. Rs. 16000
9. What sum of money was divided among A, B and C if B and C get Rs. 100, C and A get Rs. 150 and A gets twice as much as B?
10. .A clock gains 15 seconds per day and another loses 45 seconds per day. After what length of time will the first clock 12 hrs ahead of the second?
a. 120 days
b. 240 days
c. 480 days
d. 720 days
11. How many number s are there between 200 and 300 in which 9 occurs only once?
12. An amount of Rs.417 is divided among A, B, C and D such that A gets Rs.13 more than B, B gets Rs.9 more than C and C gets Rs.6 more than D. A’s share is
13. Manju took Rs. 20000 at 5% SI for 2 years and invested it at 4% CI for same period. Find her gain/loss.
a. Rs. 368 gain
b. Rs.423 gain
c. Rs. 368 loss
d. Rs. 200 gain
14. A spends 1/4th of his leisure on reading books, 2.3rd of the remaining on watching TV. If he spends 2 hrs on watching TV what is the total time of her leisure?
a. 6 hrs
b. 8 hrs
c. 2 hrs
d. 4 hrs
15. A plant reproduces at the rate of 25% every 12 min. In approximately what time will it triple itself?
a. 90 min
b. 60 min
c. 40 min
d. 75 min
16. What strength of 20 ml acid should be added to 10 ml of 50% acid to get an average strength of 20% acid?
17. A dishonest shopkeeper uses 800 gm weight instead of 1ks and mixes 20% impurities to wheat. Find his gain %.
18. If the price of sugar increases by 30% by what percentage the consumption be reduced to make the expenditure same?
d. 16 2/3
19. A man invests Rs. 4400 in stock at 110 and sells when the stock rises to 119. What is profit?
20. A boat is rowed down the river at 10 kmph and up the river at 2 kmph. What is the speed of the current?
a. 8 kmph
b. 6 kmph
c. 3.5 kmph
d. 4 kmph
21. A camp has provisions to last for 6 days for 224 cadets. How many cadets must be sent away for the provisions to last for 7 days?
22. In a race the speeds of A and B are in ratio of 3:4. A takes 30 min more than B to reach the target. Time taken by A to reach target is
a. 1 hr
b. 90 min
c. 2 hrs
d. 2.5 hrs
23. A father’s age is 4 times the age of his elder son and 5 times the age of his younger son. When the elder son lived to three times his present age, then father’s age will exceed his younger son’s age by 3 yrs. What is the age of the fsther?
a. 40 yrs
b. 32 yrs
c. 30 yrs
24. Two pipes can fill a tank in 4 hr and 5 hr respectively. If they are turned on alternatively for 1 hr each, the tank will be filled in
a. 4 hr. 24 min
b. 4 hrs
c. 4.5 hrs
d. 5 hrs
25. If a train running at 72 kmph crosses a tree in 7 s its length is
a. 150 m
b. 135 m
c. 140 m
d. 126 m
26.In an apartment exactly 1/3rd of flats have two bedrooms and exactly 1/7th of flats have three bedrooms. How many flats could be there?
27. The sum of n different positive integers is less than 100. What is the maximum possible value of n?
28. How many lead ball each of radius 1 cm can make a sphere of radius 8 cm?
29. A class of 356 votes has to choose the president. With 5 candidates seeking office, what is the least number of votes a successful candidate could receive to win?
30. 1, 4, 2, 8, 6, 24, 22, 88, ___
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up with the vision to evolve and implement world class processes and systems of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations, conduct relevant supportive research and publicise the findings. The foundation of the Institute’s philosophy has been Speed, Accuracy and Confidentiality in all its activities and it strives to achieve this through a blend of modern technology and academic expertise.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS House, 90 feet,
D.P.Road, Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway,
P. B. No. 8587, Kandivali (E)
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)