Here are the details of IT Field Technician-Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As Google grows, the number of Google locations is growing too. As an IT Field Technician, you will be responsible for supporting the needs of Google's India offices and coordinating technical resources at various regional locations. You must be an individual that is highly technical and who can directly support the IT needs of a remote office and mentor future IT employees. IT Field Technicians also provide direct support for a Local network environment based on Linux desktops and remote support to neighboring offices. You will also provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
* Provide direct support for Linux, Mac and Microsoft desktops/laptops and user access to corporate network and applications both on the network as well as through remote VPN access.
* Provide direct support for services such as office phones, video conferencing, and remote access.
* Provide direct support for Google’s corporate resources and applications.
* Provide direct support for Google’s office relocations and expansions.
* B.Tech / M.tech or equivalent with strong academic record.
* At least 2 years of Linux/UNIX desktop support experience preferred, and Apple Macintosh experience a plus.
* Demonstrated experience troubleshooting with applications and in a Linux, MAC and Microsoft networked environment.
* Understanding of LAN/WAN and mobile computing environments.
* Expertise in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
* Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
* Strong organizational, communication, leadership, and customer service skills are required.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)