Here are the details of IT Security Information Security Specialist job in Capgemini. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Location :- IN Pune
Domain :- Banking
Job Description :- The purpose of the position is to ensure the company meets the Compliance needs of the information security including Regulatory, Client specific and organization needs so that the Information Security Policies and Standards are observed and followed.
•Experience in Security Compliance Management and exposure to IS Audits
• Ability to understand the required Control environment for compliance management
• Prefer a demonstrated ability in to help in understanding and translating security policies into information security solutions
• Liaison and consult with Company’s Business and client teams in understanding the business requirements and mapping them back to Information Security
• In depth understanding of Information Security concepts related to Regulatory Compliance and other Client Compliance needs
• Ability to liaison and consult with Organization’s Business teams to understand the client and company’s compliance needs
• Ability to focus on results and customers, with a successful track record in achieving milestone and deliverables
• Ability to work as a team member and contribute to build organizational skills and depth
• Strong planning and coordinating skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written; demonstrated ability to facilitate and interact with various project teams, Clients and Auditors
• Must be able to effectively interact with IT service lines, 3rd party service providers, and senior management
• Must be able to work independently to drive and lead efforts to meet objectives • Sound knowledge of ISO 27001 ISMS framework
• Experience in IS programs, including IS Policy and Standards, Risk Assessment, Training & Awareness, Third Party Assessment, Identity & Entitlement, Secure Workspace, Incident Management, etc
• Passion for Security
• Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, GIAC, etc.)
• Experience with Unix and PC based operating systems (Windows Platforms, Linux, HP-UX, and Solaris)
• Proven skills in program and project management
• Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor/ Implementer Major
responsibilities of the position include:-
• Be a key member of a geographically distributed Information Security team: take care of the IS Compliance needs, provide training and employee Security awareness
• Work with Senior & Middle Management in developing Strategies & Vision for Information Security and ensure alignment with company priorities
• Manage or Lead Information Security Internal Audits, Client Audits, ISO 27001 Surveillance Audits,
• Responsible for reviewing Information Security Polices and Procedures
• Respond to security events by initiating and coordinating emergency actions to protect company and its clients
• Review VA Reports and Security Logs for follow-up and closure
• Incidence Response handling whenever required
• Handle client Questionnaires and RFPs
• Handle Client compliance requests and audits
• Responsible for performing periodic internal security audits and checks Other requirements:
• Travel is not necessarily required but may be initiated as necessary.
• Maintaining a flexible work schedule while working with other geographies is required. Experience five (5+) years of demonstrated experience in Information Security and IS Audit, IT work experience.
Experience: 5 – 9 yrs
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 35 countries. With over 100,000 people in North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions, Capgemini is above all a people company. In India, Capgemini is close to 30,000 people strong and services over 400 clients globally and in the Indian market.
Capgemini offers the full spectrum of services from Consulting to Technology and Outsourcing Services from India including Business and Technology Consulting, Custom Software Development, ERP and System Integration, Application Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Why Capgemini- Why Should i join Capgemini?:-
Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding. Capgemini is a global team, whose expertise and cooperative approach help us realize our clients' objectives.
By joining Capgemini, you can live and breathe the excitement of working with some of the top firms on the globe, while staying at the cutting edge of technology.
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)