Here are the details of India Policy Manager - Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Product Quality Operations (PQO) team defends the integrity of Google, its users, and partners worldwide by defining and communicating product policies, fighting spam, fraud, and abuse across Google products. We are dedicated to protecting Google's brand and reputation and ensuring product quality to the company's expanding base of advertisers, publishers, and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis. We partner with our Product Managers and Engineers to fight fraud and abuse across a broad range of products such as Google Search, AdWords, AdSense, Checkout and Maps. This means that PQO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, innovative – and able to work well in a fast-paced, global, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment while demonstrating technical know-how, effective communication and getting things done.
The role: India Policy Manager
As India Policy Manager, you will manage the India policy team. You will collaborate with global teams on key strategic projects and interact extensively with cross-functional groups such as sales, product management, engineering, corporate communications and legal.
* Manage and develop the India policy team, overseeing their day-to-day activities and helping to guide their development and careers. Help train newer team members on job roles, responsibilities and best practices.
* Collaborate with global teams on strategic policy projects. Build relationships with cross functional partners in legal, sales, product and engineering.
* Use and analyze data to support the development of strategy and policy recommendations, and support business objectives. Articulate policy philosophy, launches, and changes to relevant parties, including management, operations, and cross-functional contacts.
* Address major product, timeline, roadmap or staffing issues in a timely manner and escalate as necessary. Develop creative solutions to improve workflow, customer support, and policy procedures and drive new initiatives
* Work to improve the processes of the policy team. Ensure team is proactively identifying gaps or conflicts in existing policy framework, develop scalable solutions
* Bachelor's degree preferred with strong academic record. Legal or public policy a plus.
* At least 7 years experience in fast-paced, professional environment.
* Experience in policy/compliance related function (e.g. policy creation and implementation) preferred.
* Experience in managing high-performing teams, leading or implementing projects with cross- functional teams.
* Written, editorial, and presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to utilize data in making decisions or to support a position.
* Ability to thrive in a demanding, change-oriented environment requiring a high degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)