Here are the details of India Site Lead, Partner Solutions Organization- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The India Site Lead is responsible to hire, nurture, build and manage a high performance technical team dedicated to the accomplishment of Google’s mission in India. The site lead works very closely with stakeholders such as Business Development, Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure alignment of objectives and achievement of business goals. You will aspire to be an integral part of India's leadership team and influence with impact the country strategies and attainment of them through appropriate allocation of PSO resources. In addition, you will work collaboratively as a strong contributor to the PSO Asia management team.
* Ensure alignment of objectives and resourcing with stakeholders in Business Development, Sales, Product Management and Engineering
* Identify, drive, and optimize the revenue flow from new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies
* Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges and guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance
* Fulfill people leadership tasks such as performance management, feedback, recognition, promotion, setting priorities and resource usage
* Analyze and optimize the revenue flow of existing partners; improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering
* BA/ BS degree preferred with a strong academic record (MBA a plus)
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies in addition to team and line management experience in building high performance teams and delivering complex projects
* Demonstrated good leadership, cross-functional communication and people management skill
* Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
* Strong team player with creative problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral business communication skills
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)