Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014 job in Indian Army. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Have you being waiting for Indian Army Recruitment University Entry Scheme ? if yes, your wait for the latest Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014, rightly ends here. Apply online on www.joinindianarmy.nic. Online applications for this University Entry Scheme Indian Army 2015 will be accepted from August 25, 2014 (Monday) to September 25, 2014 (Thursday). The other important details is as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014
• Age: 18 to 24 years of age at the time of commencement of course. (Students born between July 02, 1991 and July 01, 1997 are eligible to apply. Both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
• Gender: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
• Students studying in the pre-final year of engineering courses in recognized universities/institutions/colleges are eligible to apply.
• Students are required to posses the educational qualification at the time of joining the academy for training.
• Engineering degree students studying in pre-final year (III Year) in the academic session 2014-15 and those who have appeared in the final semester examination of degree course should be able to engineering degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
For more details please refer to the Notification published in Employment News dated August 23, 2014.
How to Apply for Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014?
Apply online on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Online applications for Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014 will be accepted from August 25, 2014 (Monday) to September 25, 2014 (Thursday).
Following is a step-by-step application procedure for Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES 25) July 2016 Course Recruitment 2014?
STEP #01: Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link.
STEP #02: To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION form, Sign up for Registration.
STEP #03: Click on "Sign UP Tab" and fill in required details.
STEP #04: Select your unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters) Please note down and remember your User Name and Password.
STEP #05: After filling all the tabs click on "Submit" button.
STEP #06: Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online application for UES-25 Course, July 2016.
STEP#07:Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form. (Online Application Form comprises of five parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB (d) Educational details).
STEP#08: Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click "Save."
STEP#09:On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all four parts of Online Application Form
STEP#10:Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
•In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
•Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
•Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and the same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then •Submit. Once submitted the Application can’t be edited.
Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
•Take printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take printout later then save the same in your PC.
•No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
RESPECTIVE COMD HQrs. – Online applications will be forwarded to respective Comds HQrs as details below for screening test of the candidates.
- HQ Northern Command - For students studying in the State of J & K
- HQ Western Command - For students studying in the State of Panjab, Himachal Pradesh, Part of Haryana, (Distt - Ambala, Kurushestra, Karnal, Jind, Sonipat, Panipat, Faridabad, Palwal, Gurgaon, Kaithal Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Fatehbad, Jhajhar, Mewat), Delhi and Chandigarh
- HQ South Western Command - For students studying in the State of Rajasthan and part of Haryana (Rohtak, Hissar, Bhiwani, Mohendra Garh, Rewari, Sirsa).
- HQ Southern Command - For students studying in the State of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command - For students studying in the State of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman & Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command - For students studying in the State of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar , Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh.
For more details about above notification Click Here
About Indian Army:-
Looking back from the 1990s,when the Indian Army projects power and sinew, it becomes difficult to remember the kind of fledgeling it was in 1947.
Grit and experience affect the growth of an institution. Fighting four major wars, insurgency and other low intensity wars has indeed made it an eminently and effficient battle trained, war machine.
Changing times bring changing needs. Battle training must tell also on the structuring of the army, for it is this function that extracts the most from the assets available, both men and material. A look at the command and structuring of the Indian Army shows how finely these have been tuned to meet India's threat perceptions, based on the experience of the major wars that it has fought and the present-day geo-political context.
At present, the Army officer intake is from four distinct streams, namely the NDA; the graduate direct entry stream (IMA); cadets chosen from the ranks and initially trained at the Army Cadet College - an adjunct of the IMA; and a five-year Short Service Commission stream from the Officers Training Academy, Madras. A few selected Junior Commissioned Officers (a grade existing only in the Indian and Pakistan Armies) are offered Regimental Commissions. The Short Service stream is offered Regular Commissions by choice and reassessment. Officers of the NDA have now reached three-star rank in all three Services. A common indicator of the type of leadership extant in the Army are casualty ratios. In all our wars, officer casualties have been high. This is an internal assessment criterion. Management experts point out that high casualties bespeak of poor command. The point, however, is that Officers of the combat arms lead from the front and do not manage from the rear.
Address of Indian Army:-
Webmaster, Indian Army
Room No B-30, ADG PI
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi- 110011
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)