Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014 job in Indian Navy. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Indian Navy through its latest recruitment notification invites online applications from interested and eligible unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch of the force for course commencing June 2015 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. The other important detail of this latest Indian Navy Pilot/ Observer Recruitment 2014 is as follows.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014
a) For General Category candidates:- 19-24 years
b) For CPL Holders:-19-25 years
· Educational Qualification:-
a) Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
b) Should have qualified 10+2 level with subjects of Mathematics and Physics.
c) CPL candidates must have a current and valid CPL issued by DGCA (India).
The gender requirement is as follows:-
· Pilot - Men
· Observer - Men & Women
Height and Weight:- Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlates weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
Eyesight:- The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9. In addition to this the candidate should not be colour or night blind.
Duties of Pilot Observer:
On completion of basic training and on award of wings after commission you would have an opportunity to fly a Fixed Wing Aircraft or Helicopters. This could be from an aircraft carrier or other ships decked or from an airfield show. You would be flying high-end aircrafts. In addition to this you would also be actively participating in all facets of Naval Operations ie Air-Surface and Sub-Surface operations.
Duties of Observer Officer:-
On completion of training you would be part of the Naval Avaition Arm. As an Airborne Tactician you would be responsible for operation of state-of-the-art equipment like radar, sonar, electronic warfare & communication equipment and even launch airborne weapons. In addition you will also get the opportunity to participate in all facets of Naval Operations on board Maritime Aircraft Patrol aircraft and other state of the art helicopters.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014?
Apply online for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014 on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. Online application will be accepted from September 13, 2014 (Sunday) to October 03, 2014 (Friday).
· STEP #01: Log on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
· STEP #02: Click on “Officer Entry” button under “Apply online” on home page of the website.
· STEP #03: Fill up application form correctly.
· STEP #04: Before form submission kindly recheck details carefully.
· STEP #05: Click the “Submit” button to complete application.
· STEP #06: Print two copies of the online application form.
· STEP #07: One duly filled form along with copies of important documents should be sent with one self addressed envelope of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10 stamp affixed on the envelope.
· STEP #08:Write on Envelope- “Online application No________ APPLICATION for Pilot/ Observer JUNE 2015 Course Qualification_________ Percentage___% NCC ';C'; Yes/No.”
Please note that attesting officer’s name with office address and seal should be clear and legible. Applications should be sent by ordinary post.
Postal Address:- Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi- 110 023.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014:
· Candidates selected on the basis of educational qualification will be called for SSB interview.
· The total duration of the interview will be five days and will consist of two stages.
· STAGE I: Intelligence Test/Picture Perception and Group Discussion.
· STAGE II: Psychological Test/Group-Tasks and Interview.
· Successful candidates will have to undergo the following:-
a. For Pilot:- PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical Examination.
b. For Observer:- Avaition Medical Examination.
Important dates for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014
· Start date for online application:- September 13, 2014 (Saturday).
· Last date for online application:- October 03, 2014 (Friday).
CLICK HERE for Indian Navy Pilot / Observer Recruitment 2014 Notification.
Abourt Indian Navy:-
The history of the Indian Navy can be traced back to 1612 when Captain Best encountered and defeated the Portuguese. This encounter, as also the trouble caused by the pirates, forced the British East India Company to maintain a small fleet at Swally, near Surat(Gujarat). The First Squadron of fighting ships arrived on 5 September 1612, forming what was then called the Honourable East India Company's Marine. It was responsible for the protection of the East India Company's trade in the Gulf of Cambay and the river mouths of the Tapti and Narmada. The officers and the men of this force went on to play an important role in surveying the Arabian, Persian and Indian coastlines.
Address of Indian Navy:-
336A, C WING, SENA BHAWAN,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS OF MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY)
PHONE: 091-11-23010547 / 23793142
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)