Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014 job in Indian Navy. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Indian Navy is accepting applications from unmarried male aspirants for enrollment as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)- 02/2015 for the batch starting August 2015. Aspirants born between 01 Aug 1994 and 31 July 1998 and who completed their 10 + 2 / equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry / Biology /Computer Science are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014. Apply online on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in for Sailor Recruitment in Indian Navy 2015. Online applications for Recruitment of Sailor of Indian Navy will be accepted from November 24, 2014 to December 07, 2014.
Details of the latest Sailor Entry- Indian Navy Careers and Opportunities for Course commencing August 2015 is as follows:
Eligibility for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014:-
• Age:- Individuals born between 01 August 1994 and 31 July 1998 (both dates inclusive)
• Educational Qualification:- Qualified in 10 + 2 / equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry / Biology/Computer Science.
Pay and Allowances:-
Initial Training Period Stipend: Rs 5,700/- pm
Pay Band: Rs 5200- Rs 20200 with grade pay of Rs 2000 plus MSP of Rs 2000 plus DA
Promotion: Promotion exists to the rank of Master Cheif Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with scale pay of Rs 9300- Rs 34800 plus gradepay of Rs 4800 plus MSP of Rs 2000 plus DA.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014:-
Aspirants will be selected as Sailors in Indian Navy based on merit of performance in written test, qualifying physical effiency test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Test.
-The question paper shall be of objective type and shall be printed in English and Hindi.
- The test will consist of four sections of English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of questions will be of 10+2 and syllabus shall be available on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Duration of the exam is one hour.
- Aspirants are required to pass in all sections and all in aggregate.
Physical Efficency Test:-
-1.6 km run to be completed in 07 minutes
-20 squat ups (Uthak Bhaitak) and 10 push-ups
- PFT should be done at one';s own risk.
- Proficiency in swimming, sports and extra-curricular activities is important.
Minimum Height:- 157 cms
Weight and Height should be appropriate.
Minimum chest expansion of 05 cms
Better Eye- 6/6
Better Eye- 6/6
Worst Eye- 6/6
Training:- The training for the course will start on August 2015 with
- 22 weeks of basic training at INS Chilka
- Followed by professional training in naval training establishments as per the requirement of service.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014?
• Apply online on website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
• Before filling online application form keep your matric certificate and class 12 marksheet ready for reference.
• Click on “Sailors Entry” button under apply online on the home page of website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
• Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
• Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed onenvelope to be forwarded at the addresses mentioned in the notification.
• Write on the enevlope “Online SSR Application -02/15 batch & 10+2 percentage.
Important dates for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014:-
Start date for online application :- November 24, 2014.
Last date for online application :- December 07, 2014.
Last date for receipt of physical application:- December 14, 2014.
CLICK HERE for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2014 Notification.
Abourt Indian Navy:-
The history of the Indian Navy can be traced back to 1612 when Captain Best encountered and defeated the Portuguese. This encounter, as also the trouble caused by the pirates, forced the British East India Company to maintain a small fleet at Swally, near Surat(Gujarat). The First Squadron of fighting ships arrived on 5 September 1612, forming what was then called the Honourable East India Company's Marine. It was responsible for the protection of the East India Company's trade in the Gulf of Cambay and the river mouths of the Tapti and Narmada. The officers and the men of this force went on to play an important role in surveying the Arabian, Persian and Indian coastlines.
Address of Indian Navy:-
336A, C WING, SENA BHAWAN,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS OF MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY)
PHONE: 091-11-23010547 / 23793142
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)