Here are the details of Industry Manager (Finance Emerging Business) - Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
At Google, we organize and change around our users and customers. Google's Advertising Sales team embodies that pursuit: We're devoted to finding relevant solutions that meet our clients' changing advertising needs. In that regard, Advertising Sales does more than simply make money for our company. Our efforts focus on the ways that Google technology enables the world's biggest advertisers to enjoy immediate and accountable communication with the consumer. Advertising Sales team members work hard to identify our clients' business challenges, to collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives, and to keep them educated and informed in the ways that current and future Google products can enhance their online and/or offline presence.
The role: Industry Manager (Finance/Emerging Business)
As a Google Industry Manager, you'll provide advertising solutions to consumers and businesses from the telecom vertical. This job is a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships. You will work closely with the Industry Head to develop Google's marketplace. You'll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients to grow the business in unpenetrated territory. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach and persuade new and existing customers with large, multi-faceted propositions.
* Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations
* Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing your client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences
* Champion new product releases, internally and externally
* BA/BSc degree or equivalent. MBA preferred.
* At least 7 years of solid media experience, preferable online, with a good understanding of search.
* Strong sales and deal-closing behaviors. Substantial experience in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and consultative selling
* Established network of contacts within the banking, auto or consumer products industry.
* Strong ability to mentor account managers in an effort to drive their performance
* Strong knowledge of Google products such as AdWords and AdSense
* Ability to deliver results under pressure
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)