Here are the details of Infosys Placement Paper Mumbai (Aptitude Questions) job in Infosys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Infosys Placement Paper Mumbai with Answers and Solutions.
1. If PQRST is a parallelogram what it the ratio of triangle PQS & parallelogram PQRST .
2. All the students of class are told to sit in circle shape. Here the boy at the 6 th position is exactly opposite to 16 th boy. Total number of boys in the class?
3. The average mark of 10 students is 80%. Later it was found that for one student, instead of 60%, the recorded 90%, by mistake. Now the corrected new percentage?
Ans:- Old % is 80 for 10 ppl. So the total: 800.
4. What is the output of the program
typedef struct a ST;
strcpy(str1->st1,"Welcome to Oracle");
// A. core dump
// B. will not compile
// c. 100,Welcome to Oracle
// D. None of these
5. What is the output of the program
if(++k && ++i<--j|| i++)
printf(" %d %d %d",i,-j--,k);
// A. 4,-3,2
// B. 5,-3,2
// c. 4,-2,2
// D. 5,-2,2
6. M men agree to purchase a gift for Rs. D. If three men drop out how much more will each have to contribute towards the purchase of the gift/
7. A company contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr. Brown can paint a house in 6 days while Mr. Black would take 8 days and Mr. Blue 12 days. After 8 days Mr. Brown goes on vacation and Mr. Black begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr. Blue to complete the contract?
8. A goat is tied to one corner of a square plot of side 12m by a rope 7m long.Find the area it can graze?
(a) 38.5 sq.m (b) 155 sq.m (c) 144 sq.m (d) 19.25 sq.m Ans. (a)
9. Mr. Shah decided to walk down the escalator of a tube station. He found that if he walks down 26 steps, he requires 30 seconds to reach the bottom. However, if he steps down 34 stairs he would only require 18 seconds to get to the bottom. If the time is measured from the moment the top step begins to descend to the time he steps off the last step at the bottom, find out the height of the stair way in steps?
10. The average age of 10 members of a committee is the same as it was 4 years ago, because an old member has been replaced by a young member. Find how much younger is the new member ?
Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 5.4 billion. Infosys has a global footprint with 63 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 122,468 employees as on September 30, 2010.
Working at Infosys - Why Should i Join Infosys?
- It's one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
- It's the next generation IT services and consulting company
- You get onto a global track
- It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
- It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom
Address of Infosys:-
Plot No. 44 & 97A,
Bangalore - 560 100
Phone:+91 80 2852 0261
Fax:+91 80 2852 0362
Infosys Chandigarh STPI
DLF Building, Plot No 2,
Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Phone: (0172) 5021100 /6609595
Fax: +91 172 504 6222
Plot No. 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjawadi, Taluka Mulshi
Pune - 411 057
Phone: +91 20 2293 2800/01
Fax: +91 20 2293 2832
Mittal Towers, 8th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone: +91 22 2284 6490
Fax: +91 22 2284 6489
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 600 119.
Phone: +91 44 2450 9530 / 40
Fax: +91 44 2450 0390
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)