Infosys Technical Interview Questions 2011, Bangalore
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Infosys Technical Interview Questions 2011 job in Infosys. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Infosys technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find Infosys technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 Infosys Technical Interview Questions:-
- There are three types of birds A,B & C . A costs 5pounds, B costs 3 Pounds and C costs 1/3 of a pound. Find the no. of A,B &C such that u will get 100 birds for 100 pounds.
- A person on his bicycle walks 8km uphill and 24km Downhill he took 2hr30minutes to complete this. He started again without any stop now he took now 4hr50minutes. Find the average speed of the cyclist at UPHILL and DOWNHILL
- There are two mew systems developed for temperature A and B. if A =14 the B=36, when A = 133 then B = 87. Find when both the temperature becomes equal.
- Swarm of Bees...The sqare root of half the number of bees in a garden. 8/9th has remained behind, one female bee flies about a male bee. Tell me the number of bees??
- If i walk with 30 miles/hr i reach 1 hour before and if i walk with 20 miles/hr i reach 1 hour late.Find the distance between 2 points and the exact time of reaching destination is 11 am then find the speed with which it walks.
- There is a square cabbage patch.He told his sister that i have a larger patch than last year and hence 211 more cabbages this year. Then how many cabbages I have this year.? plz tell me the approach how you get 106*106.....
- A + B + C +D = D + E + F + G = G + H + I =17.IF A = 4 WHAT ARE THE VALUES OF D AND G. EACH LETTER TAKEN ONLY ONE OF THE DIGIT FROM 1 TO 9. 8MARKS
- Husband says if we sell 75 chickens from our farm we can feed the chickens for 20 days and if we buy 100 chickens we would finish the feed is days sooner. how many chickens were there?Ans:300,60days
- Mary's father has 4 daughters.1.AABZ 2.AEBY 3.AIBX.find out the 4th girl's name?
- A man starts with a car to marriage, and after some time his car gets punctured and it takes 10 min. for him to replace. he was late by 30 min. The driver said if that 10 min. was not wasted they would be reached at place 15 min late only.what is the distance between starting point and ending point.
- A robber robs a bank.3 suspects were caught a,b,c.there r three statements given by them:a: i m innocent b: i m innocentc: b is guiltyfind who is the robberer if only 1 says truth.
- A cube whose surface is painted red is sliced six times such that it is divided into 27 smaller cubes. how many of smaller cubes have: a. no red sides b. 2 red sides c. 3 red sides d. 1 red side2.
- A train leaves from mumbai to patna n vice versa at 9 am everyday and reaches patna at 9:30 am after 3 days.a train left from mumbai to patna then how many trains did it come across while the journey?
- A family X went for a vacationUnfortunately it rained for 13 days when they were there.but whehever it rained in the morniong ,they had a clear afternoon and vice versa.in all they enjoyed 11 mornings and 12 afternoons.how many days did they stay totally?
- 125 players are taking part in a tennis tournament if the match would be knock out how many no matches
- How is data send by IP layer? A. as frames B. as packets C. as datagrams D. none of these
- What is the function of shell? A. Interpreter B. command interpreter C. interface D. none of these
- int num; num= ; The 5 in the first and the second statements denotes
- What is the output of the program? int *p, i==4; p==&I (*p)++ printf("%d",p);
- Register variables can hold A. Garbage values B. Arrays C. Double values D. All of the above
- Tell about your future projects and plan?
- Which is not a search engine? A. google B. lycos C. altavista D. none of these
- Which hardware implements stack operation in 8085/8086 A. ROM B. PROM C. RAM D. none of these
- If we input in a queue d c b a What will be output?
- What is the specialty of .NET? A. language independence B. platform independent C. IDE independent D.
- How can you represent 64Kb A. 8 8bit words B. 4 4bit words C. 2 16bit words
- The smallest unit in memory is
- Command for reboot in UNIX?
- What does the command shutdown do?
Infosys is a global leader in the "next generation" of IT and consulting with revenues of US$ 5.4 billion. Infosys has a global footprint with 63 offices and development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 122,468 employees as on September 30, 2010.
Working at Infosys - Why Should i Join Infosys?
- It's one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
- It's the next generation IT services and consulting company
- You get onto a global track
- It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
- It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom
Address of Infosys:-
Plot No. 44 & 97A,
Bangalore - 560 100
Phone:+91 80 2852 0261
Fax:+91 80 2852 0362
Infosys Chandigarh STPI
DLF Building, Plot No 2,
Rajiv Gandhi Chandigarh Technology Park,
Phone: (0172) 5021100 /6609595
Fax: +91 172 504 6222
Plot No. 1,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjawadi, Taluka Mulshi
Pune - 411 057
Phone: +91 20 2293 2800/01
Fax: +91 20 2293 2832
Mittal Towers, 8th Floor,
Mumbai - 400 021
Phone: +91 22 2284 6490
Fax: +91 22 2284 6489
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Chennai - 600 119.
Phone: +91 44 2450 9530 / 40
Fax: +91 44 2450 0390
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)