Here are the details of Internet Part Time Jobs job in Indian Personnel. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position Function/ Purpose Utilizing client’s website and other online medium to build interest and demand for their products Job Duties Website Management
• Procuring relevant information from all verticals of India that need to be showcased online on the website, for example – new products, services, toll free numbers, job openings, public announcements.
• Apply leading web practices/ publishing, customer needs analysis, reporting, and promotion to client’s e-business operation.
• Responsible for building a successful business model for our products through our website.
• Coordinating and following all guidelines given out by our APAC office regarding all online activities.
• Work closely with web development specialists; manage outside agency relationship regarding web site projects including logistics, delivery, payment gateway agencies etc...
• Ensuring a User friendly interface for all users. Online Marketing
• Integrate online marketing campaigns with offline campaigns, including advertising, PR, events, and direct marketing by working with cross-functional teams.
• Plan a calendar of marketing activities on a monthly basis to increase customer traffic and engage customers with our range of products.
• Conceptualizing programs and executing them which include photo contests, festival bonanza programs, trainings, workshops, sms campaigns.
• Increasing footfall at the our Site.
• Work with product marketing teams plus to develop programs on the web that build visibility for, interest in and demand for our products; generating strong leads Presence on Networking Sites
• Increasing online presence through all avenues of social networking like, facebook, linkedin, twitter.
• Running regular contests and feeding regular updates on all social forums.
• Patronizing photography blogs and other relevant blogs for a better presence. Mailing database
• Proper usage of customer database and ensuring confidentiality. Performance Tracking
• Support quantitative analysis of web marketing activities and e-commerce values.
• Manage tracking of online advertising, click throughs, unique visitor analysis, provide reporting analysis and maximize campaign optimization
Skills Required :-
• Education and Experience Minimum Graduate , Post graduate Desirable
• IT literate • Engineering Background (Preferred).
• Web-based marketing communications experience at a high tech company with experience in both business-to-business and business to end-user messaging
• 4-5 years of Business management and strong brand marketing experience.
• 1-2 years in Internet marketing.
• IT/ OA/ Consumer Durables/ Web marketing companies Other InformationSelf-starter with a strong sense of urgency and a strong sense of pride in and passion for excellence in their work.
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Good Presentation and articulation skills
About Indian Personnel:-
Indian Personnel.com is an associate company of Ambe International leading the HRD consultants for the overseas as well as domestic market. It has recruited professionals and skilled workers for our varied clientele from diverse industries like Construction & Civil, Oil & Gas, Retail, Real Estate and IT.
Since our founding in 1999, IndianPersonnel has been in the executive recruitment industry and has evolved as a premier provider of talent management solutions.
Why Indian Personnel- Why should i join Indian Personnel?:-
More clients trust IndianPersonnel because it try delivering and developing the best executives to run their organizations, a responsibility it take seriously and work every day to meet with integrity and results. ndianPersonnel services also include a full suite of leadership and talent consulting offerings, as well as talent acquisition solutions.
Address of Indian Personnel:-
507, Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate,
Dr E Moses Road,
Mumbai 400 018
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)