Here are the details of January 2011 - Wipro Placement Paper job in Wipro Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Wipro Placement Paper Wipro 2011. Here you will find January 2011 Wipro Placement Paper, Pattern and Download questions of Wipro Placement Paper with Answers & Solutions.
January 2011 Wipro Placement Paper:-
1) Casse grain feed is used with a parabolic reflector to
a.) increase the gain of the system
b). increase the bandwidth of the system
c.) reduce the size of the main reflector
d.) allow the feed to be placed at a convenient point.
2) .In most microwave communication link rain drop attenuation is caused due to-
a.) scattering of microwaves by water drops of specific size.
b) scattering of microwaves by a collection of droplets acing as a single body.
c.) absorption of microwaves by water and consequent heating of the liquid
d.) absorption of the microwaves by water vapor in the atmosphere.
3) When a (75 – j40)W load is connected to a coaxial line of Z0 = 75 W at 6MHz then the load matching on the line can be accomplished by connecting-
a.) A short – circuited stub at the load
b.)An inductance at the load
c. )A short circuited stub at a specific distance from the load
d.)none of the above
4) As compared to analog multimeters, digital Multimeters's are –
a.) less accurate
b.) more accurate
c.) equally accurate
5) When a signal of 10 mV at 75 MHz is to be measured then which of the following instruments can be used –
b.) Cathode ray oscilloscope
c.) Moving iron voltmeter
d.) Digital multimeter
4) Amplifier of class B has high theoretical efficiency of 78.5 percent because-
a.) It is biased almost to saturation
b.)Its quiescent current is low
c.)It’s output is an exact replica of it’s input
d.)It is biased well below cut off
5) The coupling that produces minimum interference with frequency response is-
a.) Direct coupling
c.) R C coupling
6) A superconductor is a –
a.) A material showing perfect conductivity and Meissner effect below a critical temperature
b.) A conductor having zero resistance
c.) A perfect conductor with highest di-magnetic susceptibility
d.) A perfect conductor which becomes resistance when the current density through it exceeds a critical value
7) When an inductor tunes at 200 KHz with 624 pF capacitor and at 600 KHz with 60.4 pF capacitor then the self capacitance of the inductor would be –
a) 8.05 pF
8) .The Q of a radio coil –
a.) is independent of frequency
b.) increases monotonically as frequency increases
c.) decreases monotonically as frequency increases
d.) increases upto a certain frequency and then decreases beyond that frequency
9) When a generator of internal impedance and operating at 1GHz feeds a load via a coaxial line of characteristic impedance 50 ohm then the voltage wave ratio on the feed line is –
10) Simple question but big one on average age.sth like a, b, c weighted separately 1st a, b, c ,then a& b, then b &c ,then c & a at last abc, the last weight was 167,then what will be the average weight of the 7 reading?
a)95 b)95.428 c)95.45 d)94
11) A toy train produces 10 different sounds when it moves around a circular toy track of radius 5 m at 10 m per min. However, the toy train is defective and it now produces only 2 different tunes at random. What are the odds that the train produces for consecutive music tones of the same type?
a) 1 in 16 B)1 in 4 c)1 in 8 d)1 in 32
12) A triangle is made from a rope. The sides of the triangle are 25 cm, 11 cm and 31 cm. What will be the area of the square made from the same rope?
a)280.5625 b)240.5625 c)280.125 d)240
13) What is the distance between the z-intercept from the x-intercept in the equation ax+by+cz+d=0
14) What is the distance of the z-intercept from the x-intercept in the equation ax+by+cz=d (I do not remember the values of a, b, c, d).
15) A scientist was researching on animal behavior in his lab. He was very interested in analyzing the behavior of bear. For some reason he travelled 1mile in north direction & reached at North Pole. There he saw a bear. He then followed the bear around 1 hr with a speed of 2km/hr in east direction. After that he travelled in south direction & reached at his lab in2 hrs. Then what is the color of the bear?
a)white b)black c)gray d)brown
16) Out of 7 children the youngest is boy then find the probability that all the remaining children are boys
a)1/64 b)1/32 c)1/128 d)1/256
17) Usha bought a linen cloth and rope to build a tent. If the rope is 153 m long and it is to be cut into pieces of 1m length, then how many cuts are to be made to cut the ropes into 153 pieces?
a)153 b)152 c)154 d)155
18) Spores of a fungus, called late blight, grow and spread infection rapidly. These pathogens were responsible for the Irish potato famine of the mid-19th century. These seem to have attacked the tomato crops in England this year. The tomato crops have reduced and the price of the crop has risen up. The price has already gone up to $45 a box from $27 a box a month ago. How much more would a vegetable vendor need to pay to buy 27 boxes this month over what he would have paid last month?
a) $27 b)$ 18 c)$45 d)$ 486
19) A Person buys a horse for 15 ponds, after one year he sells it for 20 pounds. After one year, again he buys the same horse at 30 pounds and sells it for 40 pounds. What is the profit for that person?
20) John buys a cycle for 31 dollars and given a cheque of amount 35 dollars. Shop Keeper exchanged the cheque with his neighbor and gave change to John. After 2 days, it is known that cheque is bounced. Shop keeper paid the amount to his neighbor. The cost price of cycle is 19 dollars. What is the profit/loss for shop keeper?
a)loss 23 b)gain 23 c)gain 54 d)Loss 54
Wipro is the leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions. We plan, deploy, sustain and maintain your IT lifecycle through our total outsourcing, consulting services, business solutions and professional services. Wipro Infotech helps you drive momentum in your organisation - no matter what domain you are in.
Working at Wipro - Why should i Join Wipro?:-
Wipro offers challenging assignments, world-class working environment, professional management and ample opportunities to train, learn, and execute the most demanding projects, and in turn, get recognition in the form of exceptional rewards. As you scale newer peaks of achievements, we provide you with many benefits. At every step of success there is a special incentive awaiting you.
Jobs in Wipro offers you career opportunities in core business divisions such as Enterprise Solutions, Finance Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, and Technology Services. And, in Technology Services, there are stimulating jobs in E-Enabling, ES-eEnabling, Enterprise Application Services, Technology Infrastructure Services and Testing Services.
Address of Wipro:-
Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road
Bangalore - 560 035, India
Ph: +91 (80) 28440011
Fax: +91 (80) 28440256
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)