January 2012 Axis Bank Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyAxis Bank
- Posted date on our Website21 October 2011
Here are the details of January 2012 Axis Bank Placement Paper job in Axis Bank. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Axis Bank Placement Paper January 2012. Here you will find Axis Bank Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions of HDFC Bank Placement Paper January 2012 with Answers & Solutions.
January 2012 Axis Bank Placement Paper:-
1. Sneh’s age is 1/6th of her father’s age. Sneh’s father’s age will be twice of Vimal’s age after 10 years. If Vimal’s eighth birthday was celebrated two years before, what is Sneh’s present age?
a) 24 years b) 30 years c) 6 2/3 years d) None of these
2. A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?
Ans: 4 boys and 3 girls.
3. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?
4. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
5. There are 27 balls, of which 1 is heavier. given a balance how many times you need to weigh to find out the odd ball.
Ans:- 3 Weighs.
6. Product of three consecutive nos. 210. What is the sum of two least numbers
7. If the area of the sqaure is increased by 69 % how much the length of the side will increase?
8. Next number in the series 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 ?
9. In 6 seconds a light flashes once. In one hour how many times it will flash?
Ans: 601 times
10. At 20% discount, a cycle is sold at a selling price of 2500 Rs. What is the actual price?
Ans: Rs. 3125
About Axis Bank:-
Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (UTI - I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) and other four PSU insurance companies, i.e. National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The Bank today is capitalized to the extent of Rs. 408.84 crores with the public holding (other than promoters and GDRs) at 53.81%.
Working at Axis Bank - Why Should i Join Axis Bank?:-
Axis Bank prides itself as a young and vibrant organisation and recognises its employees as its greatest assets. Consequently, the employee satisfaction level in the Bank is, possibly, amongst the highest in the industry, and does not stem from the compensation package alone.
Comprising of people drawn from different specialisation and divergent backgrounds, the employees merge into a highly homogeneous working group, catalysed by the informal and transparent HRD policies pursued by the Bank. In addition to an attractive compensation structure, it also offer leased housing facilities, medical and health insurance and loan options.
The ideal address for achievers as well as those who love challenges, Axis bank offer opportunities in the following fields:
* General and Branch Banking
* Specialised Financial Services (Treasury, Credit, Merchant Banking, etc.)
* Retail and Institutional Marketing
* Information Technology
Address of Axis Bank :-
Axis Bank Limited,
131, Maker Tower - F,
Mumbai - 400 005.
Tel: (022) 6707 4407
Fax: (022) 2218 1429
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)