January 2012 Mphasis Placement Paper, Mumbai
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website20 October 2011
Here are the details of January 2012 Mphasis Placement Paper job in MphasiS. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to Tech mphasis Placement Paper January 2012. Here you will find mphasis Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
January 2012 Mphasis Placement Paper:-
1. In a group of persons travelling in a bus, 6 persons can speak Tamil, 15 can speak Hindi and 6 can speak Gujarati. In that group , none can speak any other language. If 2 persons in the group can speak two languages and one person can speak all the three languages, then how many persons are there in the group ?
A) 21 B) 23 C) 22 D)24
2. Potatoes are made up of 99% water and 1% "potato matter." Jack bought 100 pounds of potatoes and left them outside in the sun for a while. When he returned, he discovered that the potatoes had dehydrated and were now only made up of 98% water. How much did the potatoes now weigh?
Ans: 50 pounds.
3. You own a pet store. If you put in one canary per cage, you have one canary too many. If you put in two canaries per cage, you have one cage too many. How many canaries and cages do you have?
Ans: four canaries and three cages.
4. Using the digits 1,5,2,8 four digit numbers are formed and the sum of all possible such numbers.
5. Four persons can cross a bridge in 3,7,13,17 minutes. Only two can cross at a time. Find the minimum time taken by the four to cross the bridge.
6. A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?
Ans: 4 boys and 3 girls.
7. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?
8.There are 40 seats in a bus. People agree to share the money for the number of seats. The total money comes to 70.37. How many seats were free?
Ans: 9 seats.Rs.2.27
9. A certain quantity of petrol is found to be adulterated to the extent of 10%. What proportion of the adulterated petrol should be replaced with pure petrol to take the purity level to 98%?
(a) 80% (b) 32% (c) 66.67% (d) cannot be determined.
Ans (a) 80%
10. A clock is so placed that at 12 noon its minute hand points towards north-east. In which direction does its hour hand point at 1.30 p.m?
(E) None of these
MphasiS consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
MphasiS supports G1000 companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. Our unique strength lies in our ability to provide integrated solutions involving Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, and Infrastructure services capabilities. The convergence of technologies such as web services, workflow software and business performance monitoring along with business intelligence and customer focus drive all our services delivery offerings. Our emphasis is on developing flexible platforms that allow our clients to rapidly implement business processes with minimal capital outlays.
Why MphasiS- Why should i join MphasiS?:-
MphasiS focuses on both the personal and professional growth of the employee. A variety of roles and projects with different degrees of responsibility and authority foster the complete development of employees. Every employee has the freedom to define his or her career path in a work culture that supports initiative and drive. The environment is open, non-hierarchical and result-oriented. Responsibility levels straddle organizational boundaries and everyone has access to domain and technology experts around the globe.
Address of MphasiS:-
Bagmane Technology Park
Byrasandra, C.V. Raman Nagar
Bangalore 560 093, India
Tel: +91 80 4004 0404
Fax: +91 80 4004 9999
102, Campus 1C, RMZ Millenia Business Park
143, Dr. MGR Road, North Veeranam Salai
Chennai – 600096, India
Tel: +91 44 6612 0000
Fax: 91 44 6612 2390
Infinity IT Park
Unit No. 101 & 201
Building No. 4
239, General A. K. Vaidya Marg, Dindoshi
Mumbai 400 097, India
Tel:+91 22 6788 4000
Fax:+91 22 6788 4888
Marisoft, 15/1 - 15/6
Pune 411 014, India
Tel: +91 20 6609 5555
Fax: +91 20 6609 5556
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)