Here are the details of Java Platform Specialist job in Tieto. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Form of employment:- Permanent, Full Time
Location: India; Pune
Organization:- Service line; IT Outsourcing and Managed Services (ITOMS)
Application period:- Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Experience and Responsibilities:-
* 5+ years experience in open source technologies
* Provide consultancy to others on J2EE open source products ( Best practices, Trouble shooting, Problem solving)
* Technically leading a team of 4-6 people
* Optimize various J2EE open source products (Application Servers, Web Servers, Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts etc.) for various parameters like performance, security, integration.
* Write POCs for various J2EE open source products.
* Develop in depth knowledge on various existing and upcoming J2EE open source products and frameworks.
* Contribute to J2EE Open Source Projects
* Performance testing, Unit testing, Security testing
* Java, J2EE, Application Server Configuration and tuning, WebService, SOA,ESB, Tomcat,JBOSS, Glass fish,Resin, JBOSS Enterprise Portal , Liferay, , Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Alfresco
* Experience in database platform development
* Knowledge of identity and content management is added advantage
* Certifications like SCJP/SCWCD/SCBCD are recommended
* Certifications in Weblogic/Websphere application servers technologies are desired
Tieto is the leading IT service company in Northern Europe providing IT and product engineering services. Our highly specialized IT solutions and services complemented by a strong technology platform provide our local and global customers tangible business benefits.
Tieto is a trusted transformation partner and close enough to understand the individual needs of each and every customer. With more than 17 000 experts, Tieto aim to become a leading service integrator creating the best service experience in IT.
If you join Tieto, you will work with other highly skilled professionals, sharing knowledge and competence, using cutting-edge IT technology and industry expertise to face our great challenge: Making things simpler for our clients, their customers – and for society at large.
Working at Tieto - Why should i join Tieto?:-
You will be challenged by interesting work tasks and inspired by highly skilled colleagues. And we will support you with internal career moves and professional training programs. But the final decision on which career path to pursue lies with you.
You will work in teams with the experts best qualified for the specific project. This could mean working with your colleagues just beside you, but just as likely in virtual, cross-border teams with colleagues from other parts of the company.
You will, in your daily work, operate in close cooperation with higly skilled colleagues who are both IT-experts and specialists within different industry sectors. You and your team-mates will inspire, challenge and encourage each other to great solutions.
You will work on challenging assignments - finding it-solutions for tomorrows´ yet unknown problems. Bringing efficient mobile telecommunication to many communities, technology solutions to support healthcare professionals and many more.
You will work with both cutting-edge technologies and deep customer industry expertise. By combining these two you will make life simpler for Tieto clients and their customers.
Address of Tieto :-
Tieto Telecom R&D Services (India) Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, Innovator Building,
White Field Road,
Bangalore – 560 66. IN
Telephone: +91 080 66708000
Tieto Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Wing 1, Cluster D, EON Free Zone,
MIDC Kharadi Knowledge Park,
Pune-14, Maharashtra, India
Tieto Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
8th Floor, D Building,
Weikfield IT Citi Info Park, Nagar Road
IN-411 014 PUNE
Telephone: +91 (20) 6604 2233 / 2244
Fax: +91 (20) 6604 2255
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)