Jr. Content Writer, Kochi
Here are the details of Jr. Content Writer job in Infopark Kochi. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Managing content for websites, newsletter, press releases, ads etc.
• Conceptualizing content for collaterals, writing, modifying, and editing articles and write-ups.
• Writing content as per the guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
• Graduate or Post Graduate in English Literature or Mass Communication preferred.
• Should be proficient in technical and non-technical writing.
• Excellent command over grammar & punctuation.
• Flair for spontaneous & creative-writing.
GSTi Technologies India Pvt.Ltd
Ground Floor, 'Athulya',
Infopark Kusumagiri P.O,
Kakkanad Kochi - 682030
About Infopark Kochi:-
Infopark located at Kochi, is the new IT Park being developed by the Government of Kerala.
since its inception in 2004, and within a short period of time, has attracted investments from IT majors like Tata Consultancy Se
Infopark is well known among the IT/ITES investors as a very potential destination.Kochi (formerly known as Cochin) is located in the Indian state of Kerala.
Park Office, Athulya,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)