Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Director (Systems) Recruitment, Kochi
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Director (Systems) Recruitment job in Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
No. of Posts:- One
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
• He will be responsible for the overall monitoring of Systems (Rolling Stock, S&T, Electrical, Depot & workshop) for the project including design, tendering, contracts, planning & execution, testing and commissioning of Metro Systems.
• Overall project administration with regard to Systems.
• Operations and maintenance of systems and Depot & Workshop.
• Project monitoring.
• Interface management.
• Quality assurance.
• Cost control for Systems.
Qualification:- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering from an institution of repute.
1) A proven track record of twenty (20) years of Group “A”/ Executive Services in Railways.
2) At least five (5) years of the twenty (20) years mentioned above, should be at a senior level in Railway Electrification /Rolling Stock/Signaling & Telecommunication Projects of large nature.
3) Should have experience and knowledge of interfacing with Railway or Metro related disciplines such as tracks, signaling, telecom, electrification and rolling stock etc.
4) Preference will be given for those who have experience in works contract of national/ international nature.
5) Should have proven experience and knowledge in handling Metro Rail or EMU or Rail Operations, related to the respective field.
6) Should be well versed with safety norms.
7) The experience & age criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates.
1) Experience in National/International Metro projects.
2) Experience in Railway EMU/Electric Locomotive manufacturing, maintenance and workshop facilities.
3) Experience of all phases of major rail based urban transportation projects or contracts i. e.., planning bid documentation, bidding, execution, commissioning, post commissioning etc.
4) Experience of implementing major projects and complying with project related requirements of international funding institutions.
The filled in application form along with self attested copies of proof of age, qualifications & experience may be send by in an envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
Applications shall be send to Manager (HR & Training), Kochi Metro Rail Ltd., 8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue, Kochi–682 011 so as to reach the office latest by 10th April 2013.
The application shall be forwarded to KMRL through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier service only. Applications forwarded though any other means including by fax or email will not be entertained.
View More Details.
The Kochi Metro Rail Project is the long cherished dream of citizens of Kochi city. The project is envisaged to increase citizens’ mobility that will in turn boost the economic growth as well as increase quality of life for the citizens by providing them an alternate mode of public transport to access jobs, business, education, livelihood, entertainment and other social activities. The project is planned keeping in view the cultural heritage and commercial significance of the city.
8th Floor, Revenue Tower, Park Avenue
Kochi. 682011 Kerala , India.
Telephone No : +91-484-2380980, +91-484-2350355
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)