Here are the details of Lead PMO Analyst job in Tata Technologies. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Employment Type:- Full Time Employment (FTE India)
Manage Project Portfolios under Business System/ CRM/ Infrastructure of Tata Motors· Directing and reviewing the Project Control input of Projects Reports to manage the project progress,risks, recommend corrective action and back up plan to overcome any expected delays.· Develop and sustain Programme Management office policies and procedures.· Manage “Rules of Engagement” that are in line with good Project management methodology.· Ensure adherence to various policies and Enforce efficient Project management processeswhile managing capacity for the respective programmes.· Manage periodical reviews of the portfolios.· Manage project escalations to the Programme Management office and bring them to the closure.· Co ordinate for Resource deployment with TML IT resource manager.
· Shall have an organized and meticulous approach. Shall be enterprising and should be able to work under pressure.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Team working and experience working in a project environment / Flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers.
· Ability to bring analytical rigor, structure and solution to problematic areas.
· An excellent attention to detail.
· Exposure to Project Management methodologies and any Project Management tool.
Purpose of the Role:-
· Manage Project Portfolios under Business System/ CRM/ Infrastructure of Tata Motors
· Directing and reviewing the Project Control input of Projects Reports to manage the project progress, risks, recommend corrective action and back up plan to overcome any expected delays.
· Develop and sustain Programme Management office policies and procedures.
· Manage “Rules of Engagement” that are in line with good Project management methodology.
· Ensure adherence to various policies and Enforce efficient Project management processes while managing capacity for the respective programmes.
· Manage periodical reviews of the portfolios.
· Manage project escalations to the Programme Management office and bring them to the closure.
· Co ordinate for Resource deployment with TML IT resource manager.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:-
· Analyze existing and new project requirements from Business, segregate into functional portfolios .Track the status of projects based on the various Project Management gates.
· Track the action Items arising out of Portfolio review meetings, follow up with all stake holders and bring them to the logical closure.
· Co ordinating with project teams to establish cost/schedule estimates for projects. Review of estimates and establishing the development of Project Budgets, and Commitment Cost Control process
· Weekly dashboards on the gaps in the resource deployment for the programmes.
· Co ordinate with TML IT resourcing , TTL HR and Program Managers to meet the trainingneeds/competency building under Business System Programmes.
· Fully support infrastructure and build projects including administration, organization of project meetings and minutes.
· Develop and sustain Programme Management Office policies and procedures.
· Other tasks as designated by the superiors.
· Adherence of Programme management processes/Policy/Procedures by all stake holders
· Adherence to Schedule/ Budget by respective project managers.
Minimum Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
Minimum Qualification Specialization:- Project Management
Minimum Years Of Experience:- 5
Maximum Years Of Experience:- 8
About Tata Technologies:-
Tata Technologies casts a wide global footprint, enabling us to help ambitious automotive, aerospace, and industrial and consumer goods manufacturers around the world make better products for their customers. We provide a wide range of services reinforced by a global network of resources, facilities, technology and expertise that keeps getting better all the time. Our state-of-the-art delivery centers on three continents are filled with highly skilled professionals who bring a mix of onshore and offshore expertise to client projects.
Why Tata Technologies- Why should i join Tata Technologies?:-
The culture of Tata Technologies is built around providing excellence in our respective domains, contributing to the growth and success of our employees, a keen sense of integrity, a great sense of humor, and a strong sense of social responsibility.
Tata Technologies leverages an integrated workforce of 4,000 professionals in 14 countries, which means we are free to provide our full range of services wherever our clients are. We are active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region, and we currently service all of the top 10 aerospace original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and all of the top 10 automotive OEMs. Our flexibility and ability to mold our services to fit our clients' needs provide the basis for long-term, multi-dimensional partnerships with companies across the globe.
Address of Tata Technologies :-
Asia Pacific Headquarters
25, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park
Hinjewadi, Pune 411057
Tel. +91 20 6652 9090
Fax. +91 20 6652 9035
Vintage Building 1st floor, 1/1 Kalyan Mantappa Road,
Jakkasandra, Koramangala 1st Block,
Bangalore 560 034
Tel. +91 80 4171 3775 /6 /7
Fax. +91 80 4171 3778
4th Floor, Mallis Building
262/700 Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006
Tel. +91 44 64522842
Chinhut Industrial Estate
Tel. +91 522 2818012/020 /032
Fax. +91 522 2818244/2818322
LBS Marg, Wagale Estate
Thane - 400 604
Tel. +91 22 67927272
Fax. +91 22 67927257
301, 3rd Floor, Rectangle One
D - 4 Saket District Centre
New Delhi – 110017
Tel. +91 11 46526270/71
Fax. +91 11 46526272
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)