Here are the details of Lead Recruiter, Sales- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
This is a unique opportunity to play a major role in the success of Google at a very key stage in its corporate development. You will partner with senior management and staffing colleagues to develop and drive a world-class sales staffing function in India, with the overall aim to enable Google to recruit and hire exceptional talent. You need to be an excellent leader and a hands-on recruiter and will be required to develop strong relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with corporate and local sites.
* Develop and drive hiring philosophies and practices to fit Google's culture.
* Hire, manage, mentor and lead functional and direct report recruitment teams; understand and participate in growth strategies and plans, assess and improve current processes including screening, interviewing, and offer approvals.
* Innovate hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates, and develop leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent, and oversee and drive senior management/executive recruitment.
* Assess, plan, and deploy internal staffing resources for best efficiency and cost effectiveness; assess and improve current processes including screening, interviewing, and offer approvals.
* Deliver on target staffing plans for executives on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, and partner closely with HRBPs and Finance to ensure headcount and hiring activity is current all the time.
* Bachelor degree preferred with a strong academic record. An MBA degree would be a plus.
* At least 9 years of hands-on recruitment expertise and experience managing successful staffing and recruiting teams.
* Ability to focus on implementation and be able to deliver operationally against staffing targets.
* Ability to communicate effectively with the business leaders and manage expectations.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Possess data driven, analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Demonstrates diverse cultural understanding and be comfortable working with global teams.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)