MANIT Professor Recruitment, Bhopal
Here are the details of MANIT Professor Recruitment job in MANIT. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Scale of pay : Rs. 37,400/- - 67000/-
1) Al least 7 year experience after Ph.D. degree
2) Four year experience as Associate Professor level at AGP Rs. 9000/-
Upper age limit is 55 years.
1) Two Ph.D. guided in Career or sole or principle supervisor
2) Three papers in SCI journal during the last four years
3) One high value sponsored project during the last four years
4) Two self financed or four Government sponsored short term courses as
co-ordinator during past four years.
5) Two experiments or computation design project added to teaching laboratories
1) One or more patents
2) Supervised more than three students for Ph.D.
3) Preparing E-learning materials
4) One self financed short term course in liaison with industry
5) Significant support to Institute management
6) High value sponsored consultancy work
Interested candidates may download the application form from the Institute website. Application form along with all necessary documents and requisite fee Rs. 500/- shall reach at the office of the undersigned on or before 10.12.2012. The Demand Draft is to be made in favour of “Director, MANIT, Bhopal” payable at Bhopal.
View More Details.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) is an Institute of National Importance. It was formerly known as Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT), which was India's one of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges. The institute has been named after the great scholar, educationist and the first education Minister of Govt. of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
The institute is situated in the heart of Bhopal on a beautiful plateau with a verdant 650-acre campus. It has 8 hostels which has excellent fooding and lodging facilities along with 24 hours security. MANIT's Computer Centre, Canteen, Workshops, Athletic Ground, Energy Centre and the open air auditorium are the places where students enjoy healthy and competitive environment.
Ph: +91 755 4051000, 4052000 +91 755 5206006
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)