Here are the details of Manager, Online Sales job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Online Sales and Operations (OSO) team keeps Google growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis, and providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue from a broad range of products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail and Google Earth. This means that OSO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible - and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The role: Manager, Online Sales
You will lead a high-performing sales and service team in India serving some advertisers in the fastest growing industry verticals in AdWords North America. You will coach our account teams to use consultative sales skills to understand advertiser needs and deliver measurable solutions. You will use innovative methods to share industry insight and propose product solutions while also employing quantitative abilities to make effective, strategic decisions.
* Work closely with our partners in North America to deliver on revenue targets
* Train and coach team within Online Sales to use consultative sales skills and propose marketing solutions
* Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for the AdWords product, leading the team in becoming our clients’ trusted advisors
* Work closely with the team and clients to deliver solutions that solve our clients’ business challenges
* Create revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for dedicated account management
* Masters in business administration or equivalent degree with strong academic background
* At least 8 years of strong sales management and consultative selling experience
* Experience building relationships with C-level executives
* Strong people management skills
* Ability to drive increasing revenue quarter over quarter and exceed revenue goals
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
* Demonstrates diverse cultural understanding and be comfortable working with global teams
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)