Here are the details of Manager, Online Sales, India- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
You are a strong commercial leader. You will work with clients to identify and capture new revenue opportunities for their businesses by leveraging the best digital tools available. As Manager of Online Sales for India, you will be responsible for driving a key segment of Google’s advertising business that continues to experience dramatic growth. You will lead a multidisciplinary online sales team, working consultatively with clients to identify new opportunities to grow their businesses using Google’s full suite of advertising products and tools. You will own the relationships with key existing clients and drive the targeting, educating and development of new clients. You will use quantitative skills to make strategic decisions. You will drive your team to achieve outstanding results against all performance metrics, delivering a measurable impact on the growth of the advertiser base by spotting client trends and delivering a variety of strategies to target multiple niche markets.
* Increase revenue by growing Google’s relationships with key current online advertisers, and identify and acquire new clients within the less penetrated segments of your marketplace.
* Work closely with your customers to develop and implement new approaches to improve Google’s account management practices.
* Lead and mentor your team, developing their skills in areas such as relationship-building, account strategy and planning, opportunity identification and solution selling.
* Develop and process improve a flexible sales model that balances best-practice methods with Google’s unique culture.
* Contribute meaningfully to the senior management team at Google. Engage with key multidisciplinary stakeholders (external and internal), including Marketing, Engineering and Product Development.
* BA/BS with excellent academic track record preferred, MBA a plus.
* At least 10 years of experience as a sales leader in charge of high-calibre account management teams, with a strong focus on coaching and mentoring.
* Significant experience and success devising breakthrough plans to win new business, as well as maintaining and developing complex, high-value managed accounts through the utilisation of a consultative selling approach.
* Strong sales and deal-closing behaviors. Substantial experience in business development, client relationship and servicing skills, and consultative selling
* Demonstrated success developing team members is essential.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)