Here are the details of Manager, Public Policy and Government Affairs- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Manager in Public Policy and Government Affairs, you will manage public policy advocacy, issue analysis, and government affairs in a dynamic and growing business and political environment. Based in Gurgaon, you will work as an advocate for Google's public policy positions to advance the goals and values of the company before policymakers in New Delhi and other India state capitals. Key issues include the use of geo-coded data, aerial imagery, privacy and data protection, content regulation, intellectual property (including copyright, patent and trademark), communications policy and the regulation of Internet networks and technologies. You will also represent Google to local industry associations. As part of a closely coordinated global team, you will lead initiatives of central importance to Google's mission.
* Advocate and lobby before the central government and parliament in India on behalf of Google and the interests of a free and open Internet.
* Monitor and analyze pressing issues, and craft integrated policy positions to present to Google's Policy and Management teams.
* Work with trade associations, industry partners, non-profit groups and other allies to promote and build support for Google's policy positions.
* Communicate policy positions to key constituencies in India and worldwide, including Google users, Google partners and customers, national government officials and agencies, policy advocates and the legal community, journalists, experts, opinion leaders, and industry organizations.
* Advance Google's mission, defend its values and create new opportunities to make the world a better place.
* Bachelor’s or equivalent experience with proven success. Law degree preferred.
* Direct experience working with or in the various branches, agencies and institutions of the central government or parliament.
* First-rate personal, political, analytical, communications and government-relations skills.
* Ability to integrate public policy with business strategy and corporate development.
* Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy environments.
* Demonstrable leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with energy, motivation and determination.
* A sense of humor and commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)