Manager- Telepresence India Lead , Mumbai
This Job has Expired! Click Here to View Other
Here are the details of Manager- Telepresence India Lead job in Tata Communications. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Position Manager- Telepresence India Lead
Work Location:- Mumbai
Date Posted:- Tuesday, January 11, 2011
* Manage India TCL PM resources in the delivery and implementation of TP Projects.
* Proactively provide operational support of ongoing customer projects across the entire portfolio (Manage escalations and customer satisfaction along with TP SD Lead).
* Support capacity management exercises regularly to insure appropriate levels of staffing. Need to baseline project effort by offering to measure PM capacity and efficiency.
* Mentor junior level PMO resources including Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and New Hires.
* Refine operational metrics, along with a tracking mechanism, to provide visibility to external stakeholders and management
* Define relationship management strategy with top 3 partners to insure proper alignment with Service Delivery
* Define performance management strategy for top 3 partners that measures their ability to meet our scope within budgets and timeline.
* Define areas of opportunity to expand partner relationship to support TP SD scope (e.g. Room Remediation, Staff Augmentation)
* Within the next quarter develop and report on vendor performance based on strategy defined in above two bullets.
* Drive project delivery best practices and compliance with TP PMO guidelines.
* Support goal of Customer delivery dates 95% on time as per customer communication
* Manage 3rd party vendors effectively to meet their agreed upon scope
* Proactive communication of status to internal stakeholders and Service Delivery Head(s)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
* Candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience in telecom networks(MPLS, etc.), VC or telepresence as well as should have Customer facing Service Delivery experience.
* Candidate should have strong proactive trouble shooting skills gained from working in demanding & complex environments
* Candidate should have strong people management and leadership skills, adept at building positive working relationships.
* Candidate should have articulate in all written and verbal communication, excellent documentation and presentation skills.
About Tata Communications:-
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and colocation space worldwide.
Working at Tata Communications- Why Should i Join Tata Communications?:-
Tata Communications provides a myriad of opportunities – from in-house learning and training programs, to a dynamic and diverse work environment, a pool of industry experts, and rich stepping stones of career development.
Build the leadership and skills for success in the telecommunications sector.
Address of Tata Communications:-
PLot No C -21 and C 36
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel:- + 91 -22 66578765
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)