Manager Mineral Resources, Mumbai
Here are the details of Manager Mineral Resources job in Ambuja Cements. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Posted on: 06 Feb
Experience: 10 to 15 yrs. | Opening(s): 1
1. Supervise strategic search for raw material resources including lignite & water in Rajasthan / Northern Region.
2. Liasoning with district, state, DMG,s Revenue dept. & secretariat etc. for favorable processing of PL/ML applications for projects in Rajasthan
3. Liasoning with IBM, DGMS, Other state & Central Govt. dep’t. at Ajmer, Jaipur for ACL mines issues.
Support for monitoring of exploration programs in Rajasthan & northern region for limestone, lignite, water etc.
4. Support for all raw materials / mining issues of Greenfield projects in Northern region mainly Rajasthan.
Salary:-Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:- Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Geology, Mining,coal mining
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Mining) AND (PG - M.Sc - Geology)
1. Capable of formulating supervising mineral exploration campaigns
2. Exp. in identification of limestone / coal / lignite deposits & evaluation.
3. Exp. in preparation of mining plans & EMPs & Liasoning with State Govt. & Central Govt. dep’t. for approval
About Ambuja Cements:-
Ambuja Cements was established in 1983 by Narotam Sekhsaria with a partner, Suresh Neotia.The Company commenced cement production in 1986. The Company is currently known as Ambuja Cements Ltd.
Today, Ambuja Cements is one of the leading cement manufacturing companies in India. It plays a key role in India’s development and its blueprint for the future. Its current cement capacity is about 25 million tonnes. The Company has five integrated cement manufacturing plants and eight cement grinding units across the country.
Why Ambuja Cements - why should i Join Ambuja Cements:-
Ambuja Cements believe in hiring people with a passion for results and providing them with choices and opportunities based on their performance, aptitude and interest.
The Company have adapted the ‘Hay Guide Chart Profile Method’ of Job Evaluation to establish a relative hierarchy of jobs in the organisation.
Receiving Job Descriptions/ Requisition
Sourcing / Screening of resumes
Technical / Aptitude tests
Elegant Business Park,
MIDC Cross Road 'B',
Off Andheri-Kurla Road.
Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059
Tel:- 022 - 40667000
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)