Here are the details of Marketing Manager job in Yahoo India. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Location:- Bangalore, India
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in generating consumer insights and competitive analysis to help guide product development, build brand image and drive traffic acquisition to aggressively grow Yahoo! Search. You will collaborate with both regional and corporate marketers, market researchers and public relations professionals to make Yahoo! Search the brand of choice.
* Develop a deep understanding of consumer needs for online search via user database and behavioral profiling, custom qualitative and quantitative studies and third party research;
* Develop strong understanding of the competitive marketplace and positively position Yahoo! Search to consumer, business, and industry and trade media;
* Work closely and proactively with product management, business development, engineering and other cross-functional counterparts to improve Yahoo! Search;
* Develop a distinctive Search brand positioning that also resonates with the overall Yahoo! brand positioning, making Yahoo! Search the engine of choice;
* Work closely with the central marketing organization for global directions to lead aggressive local marketing campaigns and PR efforts that drive user acquisition;
* Constantly monitor all content placements and campaigns to optimize creative, targeting, placement and timing;
* Manage all media messages and marketing creative development, including review and approval of concepts and copy for brand campaign and product launches;
* Analyze and optimize marketing and PR campaigns for best conversion and retention performance, develop and refine success metrics, and work with necessary cross-functional groups to support effective user conversion and retention tactics
* Develop, distribute and evangelize best practices to the rest of the global Search markets. Work closely with central marketing organization to build and share best practices
* 6+ years in marketing consumer services or products, experience in the online space highly preferred
* Strong online marketing skills including strategic direction setting, campaign conceptualization
About Yahoo India
Yahoo was founded in 1994 by Stanford Ph.D. students David Filo and Jerry Yang. Today, Yahoo! Inc. attracts hundreds of millions of users every month through its innovative technology and engaging content and services, making it one of the most trafficked Internet destinations and a world class online media company.
Yahoo! is also committed to empowering its users and employees through programs, products, and services that inspire people to make a positive impact on their communities. Yahoo! for Good connects people with causes through our products and services, as well as through partnerships with nonprofits such as Global Green, Network for Good, and DonorsChoose.
Working at Yahoo India - Why should i Join Yahoo India?:-
Yahoo India Bring your ideas, your passion and your creativity to life — and have fun doing it. At Yahoo!, your work will reach over half a billion people around the world. There’s no small task and no small opportunity. Yahoo India looking for big thinkers who embody the innovative, collaborative, fun spirit that’s uniquely Yahoo!.
Address of Yahoo India:-
4th Floor, Square Center,
Ph:- 080 66949494
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
801, Nicholas Piramal Tower B,
Peninsula Corporate Park,
G.K.Marg, Lower Parel
Yahoo! India Pvt Ltd
14th Floor, Building No. 8,
DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon - 122002.
Phone: +91 124 3929600
Fax: +91 124 3929780
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)