Here are the details of Marketing Manager, Large Advertiser and Agency Marketing- Google- Gurgaon job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
The Large Advertiser and Agency Marketing (LAAM) Manager shapes Google's point of view on the changing advertising landscape and supports Google's growth through effective and results-focused marketing campaigns. You will drive marketing strategy, planning and campaign execution to support the sales teams in driving advertising revenues from large advertisers and agencies. This will involve finding innovative ways to engage senior decision makers, educate the users of our products, promote Google's business brand and equip our sales teams with the information and tools they need to sell more effectively. You will arm the Google sales force with marketing programs that establish fresh thinking in the industry and deepen engagement with clients. This person is an active spokesperson to communicate this information to Google Sales leadership, the C-suite of our clients and the industry at large. This is a cross-functional role, involving close work with PR and Sales, as well as collaborating with other marketing teams across the US.
* Ideate, develop, and execute marketing campaigns that drive Google's advertising business
* Identify and build innovative marketing strategies and plans to drive large advertiser & agency education, engagement and product adoption
* Develop thought-leadership materials, client/executive presentations, case studies and other content designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage Google's customers
* Evangelize Google's message, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels
* Lead development of large advertiser and agency value propositions, working closely with sales and market insights team
* BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MBA a plus
* At least 7 years experience, preferably in brand marketing, online marketing, media or consulting to marketers
* Experience in technology/online industry - interested in the Internet, the offline and online advertising market, online products, customers and market dynamics
* Demonstrated capacity for developing marketing strategies in a client-facing environment; expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization is preferred
* Outstanding presentation and communication skills, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns as well as a profound willingness to collaborate internally and externally
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)