Here are the details of Microsoft Support CC Engineer job in HP. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Job Positioning:- The support for Microsoft Products is delivered by the Global Competency Center (GCC) in a tightly knit team of engineers located in Bangalore and in different regions across world. The applicant needs to be highly customer focussed. Our service and support organization works hard at making life easy for our customers by resolving product problems, answering queries, keeping customers informed and letting customers know they are valued. This way we are always a step ahead and the engineers who help our customers drive our success.
Job Description:- A Microsoft Competency Centre Engineer requires a broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies to investigate and determine issues that customers encounter during the use of these products. Provide remote 2nd level technical support to the Solution Centers and to HP Customers. Deliver prompt resolutions on complex / critical problems. Provide technical knowledge that solves and prevents problem reoccurrence. Engineer must be able to judge when to timely elevate cases to 3rd level (product division) on customer's behalf for either technical or business reasons.
Provide remote, expert technical customer support for customers in complex computing environments. Interact, as 2nd level support, with in-country and centralized 1st level support. Interface with worldwide 3rd level support at the product divisions as, necessary.
Current requirement is for AMS Region.
* Understands the criticality of cases, how to prioritize these cases in existing workload and meets initial response time as defined in SLA
* Utilizes good troubleshooting skills to quickly provide quality solutions for customer issues
* Configuring lab hardware and software for replication of customer issues.
* Sets clear expectations and commitments during the investigative phase, through the resolution phase, and follows through on commitments made
* Provides timely updates to customers/team members
* Elevate cases to 3rd level and escalate cases on the behalf of the customer, as required
* Documents the problem/resolution to allow for future reference in Knowledge Database
* Where possible, provides consulting services as required
* Prepares for rollout of new product/services within defined technical areas
* Works to make the SC and CC more self-sufficient by improving processes and knowledge availability for technical solutions
* Technical competence within defined area
- Bachelor's degree (or Equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Relevant certification on the latest track (preferred).
- At least three and preferable four or more years experience in supporting corporate customers on Microsoft products.
Engineer should have minimum of 4 years experience in a technical support environment of Customer Support, Managed Services or similar area. Demonstrate technical competency in Microsoft products and excellent troubleshooting skills. Ability to isolate and solve complex technical/business problems with the ability to interact with people (customer and internal HP) at all levels, across a geographic region. Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Possess a strong customer focus with the ability to control elevations; balancing the needs of the customer, the HP account team and the 3LS division. Demonstrate business judgment, decision making skills, negotiating skills, time-resource management, in-depth product knowledge, complex problem solving, planning and organization, creativity, process knowledge, teamwork, knowledge of quality processes, political astuteness, knowledge of HP organization, flexibility, perseverance, ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously, sensitivity in dealing with diverse cultures and ability to learn quickly.
- Through experience in service and support on Microsoft products.
- Fair knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems. Knowledge on Linux will be added advantage.
- Experience on simulating complex problems by creating hardware/software as per customer's environment.
- High analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Non Technical Skills:-
- Commitment to deliver high quality product and solution support.
- Must achieve excellent customer satisfaction
- Perform robust and timely case documentation.
- Take ownership and work with high productivity and efficiency.
- Participate in creation of knowledge capture.
- Support other team members and seek their advice to make decisions on complex issues.
- Communicate business opportunities.
- Deliver training and consultancy when appropriate.
- Act as and support team at a worldwide level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in interacting/supporting Level 1 support teams and customers.
- A 'service and support' mindset.
Dealing with a wide range of products and using a powerful information database, you'll provide remote solutions to problems, increasing in complexity.
Job - Services
Primary Location - India-Bangalore
Schedule - Full-time
Job Type - Experienced
Shift - Day Job
Travel - No
HP was founded in 1939. It is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP
HP provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. It offers wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Working at HP - Why should i Join HP?
HP India want you to explore your career options—and with a company of our global scope, you’ll always have plenty. HP recognises the fire in employees and believes that extraordinary efforts deserve their rewards. That’s why we have special Rewards & Recognition Programmes, including Cash Awards to recognise exceptional contributors.
HP Labs, one of the world's leading industrial research centers, is seeking talented researchers for positions in its laboratories. The lab attracts top graduates from around the world looking for a chance to work on problems that have real impact.
Address of HP:-
Hewlett-Packard India Sales Pvt.Ltd
24, Salarpuria Arena
Bangalore - 560 030
Phone: (080) 2563 3555
Fax: (080) 2563 3222
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)