Here are the details of Mobile Program Manager- Google- Hyderabad job in Google . This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
As a Mobile Program Manager, you will play a major role in enabling and managing the use of Mobile devices by Googlers. You will develop and manage programs to introduce and support a variety of wireless devices including smart phones and data cards. You will ensure devices, services and support are available to meet the needs of Googlers across the Asia Pacific region. You will negotiate with service providers for services that meet the needs of Googlers and you will track and manage devices, services and global spend. This role involves leadership of local teams who handle day-to-day operations in each office and and coordination with your peers in the US and EMEA.
* Plan and manage the procurement of mobile devices and their use by Googlers and also partner with Google Android and Mobile teams to deploy new capabilities within Google
* Manage mobile service providers to deliver mobile network services, support and usage/billing data
* Define and make operational key processes needed to support ongoing operations; drive functional and technical requirements for any tools needed
* Create project plans spanning operations and business deliverables, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies and key risks
* Produce documentation such as requirements definitions, functional and technical designs, user documentation and training presentations.
* BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
* At least 5 years experience as project or program manager
* At least 3 years experience in Wireless, Information Technology or Technical Consulting
* Good understanding of wireless networking technology standards, protocols, services and devices
* Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate high-level business goals to technical or process requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to present in a formal setting, especially with people from the Asia Pacific region
* Ability to document to the greatest detail but summarize with brevity and impact. Versatility to communicate with credibility to engineers as well as business leaders and external partners
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Google designed a culture that helps you get there. From our flexible, project-based approach to corporate structure to it's innovative perks and benefits.
Working at Google - Why should i Join Google?:-
Google has offices around the globe, from Bangalore to Zurich. Google nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented, local people who share our commitment to creating search perfection and want to have a great time doing it. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
At Google, innovation and creativity keeps its projects changing and improving. Google consistency comes from our Googlers – smart, amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Address of Google:-
Google India Pvt. Ltd
No. 3, RMZ Infinity - Tower E
3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors
Old Madras Road
Bangalore, 560 016
Google India Pvt Ltd.
8th and 9th Floors
Tower C Building No.8
DLF Cyber City
Phone: +91 124 451 2000
Fax: +91 124 451 2100
Block 1, DivyaSree Omega
Survey No. 13, Kondapur Village,
Hyderabad 500 032
Andhra Pradesh, India
Google India Pvt Ltd
264-265 Vasvani Chambers
Dr Annie Besant Road
Mumbai, 400 025
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)