Mphasis Placement Paper January 2015, Pune
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- Posted date on our Website08 January 2015
Here are the details of Mphasis Placement Paper January 2015 job in MphasiS. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Mphasis Placement Paper January 2015 with Answers and Solutions.
1. What will be output of the following program ?
const int p=60;
2. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hrs. each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hrs. each would it take for 21 women if 3 women do as much work as 2 men?
(a) 30 (b) 20 (c) 19 (d) 29 (Ans. A)
3. If A’s income is 25% less than B’s ,by what % is B’s income greater than that of A ?
D) None of these
4. A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.
5. Potatoes are made up of 99% water and 1% "potato matter." Jack bought 100 pounds of potatoes and left them outside in the sun for a while. When he returned, he discovered that the potatoes had dehydrated and were now only made up of 98% water. How much did the potatoes now weigh?
Ans: 50 pounds.
MphasiS consistently delivers Applications services, Infrastructure services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
MphasiS supports G1000 companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. Our unique strength lies in our ability to provide integrated solutions involving Applications, Business Process Outsourcing, and Infrastructure services capabilities. The convergence of technologies such as web services, workflow software and business performance monitoring along with business intelligence and customer focus drive all our services delivery offerings. Our emphasis is on developing flexible platforms that allow our clients to rapidly implement business processes with minimal capital outlays.
Why MphasiS- Why should i join MphasiS?:-
MphasiS focuses on both the personal and professional growth of the employee. A variety of roles and projects with different degrees of responsibility and authority foster the complete development of employees. Every employee has the freedom to define his or her career path in a work culture that supports initiative and drive. The environment is open, non-hierarchical and result-oriented. Responsibility levels straddle organizational boundaries and everyone has access to domain and technology experts around the globe.
Address of MphasiS:-
Bagmane Technology Park
Byrasandra, C.V. Raman Nagar
Bangalore 560 093, India
Tel: +91 80 4004 0404
Fax: +91 80 4004 9999
102, Campus 1C, RMZ Millenia Business Park
143, Dr. MGR Road, North Veeranam Salai
Chennai – 600096, India
Tel: +91 44 6612 0000
Fax: 91 44 6612 2390
Infinity IT Park
Unit No. 101 & 201
Building No. 4
239, General A. K. Vaidya Marg, Dindoshi
Mumbai 400 097, India
Tel:+91 22 6788 4000
Fax:+91 22 6788 4888
Marisoft, 15/1 - 15/6
Pune 411 014, India
Tel: +91 20 6609 5555
Fax: +91 20 6609 5556
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)