Mu Sigma Placement Paper - II, Bangalore
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- CompanyMu Sigma
- Posted date on our Website20 January 2011
Here are the details of Mu Sigma Placement Paper - II job in Mu Sigma. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Welcome to MU Sigma Placement Paper 2011. Here you will find MU Sigma Placement Paper Pattern and Download questions with Answers & Solutions.
MU Sigma Placement Paper 2011:-
1. A puts a share of 1/3, B puts a share of 1/2, and the remaining share is put by c,and start a business their total profit is Rs 4800, what is the share of A?
2. what is the remainder of (3682*3684*3686) divided by 19?
3. Mr. loyd wants to fence his Square shaped land of 120 Sqft each side.If apole is laid every 12ft how many poles do he need?
4. if 105 is represented as 253 in base 6,how is 253 represented in base 6?
5. the cost of 5 chairs and 3 mugs is Rs 1900, and the cost of 8 chairs and 5 mugs is Rs 2900, what is the cost of 5 chairs and 8 mugs?
6. Mr Roy found an old bill which shows that he brought 10 hens for Rs_67.92_ the first and the last digits were missing. what was the cost of each hen?
7. In a school football team the captain was the eldest of all with ,the next was the goal keeper with 26, in a particular match both the players were shown red cards. the average age of the remaining people raised by? what was the average age of the team.?
8. Which of the following is false
(a) QA is a process defined to attain Quality Standards
(b) QC is testing of the product during its production workflow
(c) A Test case could contain many Test PlAns.
(d) A Test Plan could contain many Test Script & Test Cases
9. A Printing Machine that trAnsfers impressions from Flat Plate to Rubber Cylinder, thence to paper is called
(a) Laser Printer
(b) Press, Offset
(c) Digital Printer
(d) All of the above
Ans. maybe Offset
10. Printing process in which ink is applied to paper or board from raised portions of printing plates or type is called:
(a) Printing, Letterpress
(b) Printing, Flexographic
(c) Printing, Silk screen
(d) None of the above
Ans. maybe letterpress
11. Yellow (lemon), Magenta (cold red), Cyan (blue-green) are the three
(a) Process Colors
(b) Monitor Colors
(c) Special Colors
(d) Spot Colors
12. Leading specifies:
(a) The space between the lines in a paragraph.
(b) The space between the base of a line to the base of the following line in a paragraph.
(c) The space between the top of the X height and the bottom of the X height of the following line in a paragraph
(d) The space between the beard of the top line and the beard of the bottom-line.
13. Which is a typical page layout program out of the following software products:
(a) Adobe Photoshop
(b) Adobe PageMaker
(c) Macromedia FreeHand
(d) Macromedia Director
14. what does the hexanumber E78 in radix 7.
15. Q is not equal to zero and k = (Q x n - s)/2 find n?
(a) (2 x k + s)/Q
(b) (2 x s x k)/Q
(c) (2 x k - s)/Q
(d) (2 x k + s x Q)/Q (e) (k + s)/Q
16. If B occurs which must occur
(b) D and G
(c) G and H
(d) F and G
(e) J ans: (a)
18. If J occurs which must have occured
(b) either B or C
(c) both E & F
(e) both B & C
19. which may occurs as a result of cause not mentioned
(1) D (2) A (3) F
(a) 1 only (b) 2 only (c) 1 & 2 (d) 2 & 3 (e) 1,2,3
20.. E occurs which one cannot occurs
About Mu Sigma:-
Mu Sigma works with market-leading companies across multiple verticals, solving high impact business problems in the areas of Marketing, Supply Chain and Risk Analytics. With over 25 Fortune 500 clients and over 800 analytics professionals, Mu Sigma has disrupted the analytics industry by integrating the disciplines of business, math, and technology in a sustainable global delivery model. Further, analytical assets developed by Mu Sigma's innovation and development team ensure a competitive edge to clients. Mu Sigma is head-quartered in Chicago with its main delivery center in Bangalore, India and is arguably the world's largest pure-play decision sciences and analytics services company.
Why Mu Sigma- Why Shold i join Mu Sigma?
Mu Sigma, in a short time span has created various and diverse career paths for talented employees. With a wide array of resources, our employees can proactively manage their professional and personal growth. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry and be challenged every day.
Mu Sigma's highly talented professionals deploy advanced analytics tools and techniques coupled with deep domain expertise to solve complex business problems. Mu Sigma cater to some of the largest Fortune 500 companies across different industries such as Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, CPG and Retail.
Address of Mu Sigma:-
Mu Sigma Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
4th & 5th Floors
Survey Nos. 6 & 24
K.R Puram Hobli,
Tel +91 80 4054 9100
Fax +91 80 4113 3739
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)