NAL Consultant For Design and Development Field Stations Recruitment, Bangalore
Here are the details of NAL Consultant For Design and Development Field Stations Recruitment job in NAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IN CSIR-NAL: 20 NOVEMBER 2012
No of Vacancies:- 01
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Age Limit:- Below 40 years
Consolidated Fee:- Ranging from Rs.20,000 - 60,000/- per month
Qualifications & Experience:-
A graduate in applied sciences (Environmental sciences, Architecture, etc.) PLUS a Diploma in any area of Management; OR A graduate in applied sciences (Environmental sciences, Architecture etc.) with 4 years of work experience in designprojects.
Job Requirements (Major responsibilities):-
1. Act as the main project coordinator of the CSIR-800 field stations;
2. Monitor projects on-site as well as the quality of delivered products;
3. Assist in the development of project work plans;
4. Track progress against project plans, making sure each element is on track;
5. Coordinate multi-disciplinary teams in conducting field surveys;
6. Maintain official correspondence related to project activities;
7. Consulting with clients about the design of an environment. Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
8. Advising the client on the practicality of their project;
9. Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
10. Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications;
11. Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction and execution of GVK;
12. Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
1. Excellent communication skills on and off the field;
2. Ability to work effectively with multicultural individuals/teams on complex community issues;
3. Highly self-motivated with a confident, "do the right thing" attitude;
4. Strong team player, flexible and capable of working to deadlines;
5. Comfortable with computer-based tools, processes and workflows;
6. Basic understanding of engineering drafting and modeling software like Autocad, Archicad, etc;
7. Good knowledge of the traditional design concepts of India.
Downloaded application form duly filled-in and signed by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph, xerox copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Degree / Post GraduateDegree certificates and mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC certificate(s) and other testimonials insupport of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, etc., should be sent in a sealed coversuperscribing "Application for the position of Consultant - Position Code: 00_" in CSIRNAL,Advt. No.2/2012 (CSIR-800) ON OR BEFORE 20 NOVEMBER 2012 addressed to: The Senior Controller of Administration CSIRNationalAerospace laboratoriesP.B.No.1779, HALAirport Road, KodihalliBangalore -560 017 (Karnataka).
View More Details.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore is a constituent Institution under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of India. NAL is a high technology oriented institution concentrating on advanced topics in the aerospace and related disciplines. Originally started as National Aeronautical Laboratory, it was renamed National Aerospace Laboratories to reflect its major involvement in the Indian space programme, its multidisciplinary activities and global positioning. It is India’s only civilian aerospace laboratory with a high level of competence and the expertise of its scientists is globally acknowledged.
National Aerospace Laboratories
PB 1779, Bangalore 560 017, India.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)