Here are the details of NAL Media and Communication Consultants Recruitment job in NAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IN CSIR-NAL: 20 NOVEMBER 2012
No of Vacancies:- 2
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Age Limit:- Below 30 years
Consolidated Fee:- Ranging from Rs.20,000 - 60,000/- per month
Qualifications & Experience:-
A Graduate in Media Management studies PLUS a Diploma in web designingNisual .communication with 2 years of relevant work experience; OR A Post Graduate in fine arts (writing) with 2 years of relevant work experience.
Job Requirements (Major responsibilities):-
1. Maintain consistency of web design, layout, logos, packaging, photos, font types, illustrations and colour towards creating a Brand CSIR-800;
2. Advertise through social media channels to position Brand CSIR-800;
3. Create and maintain Blogs on CSIR-800 - activities and success stories;
4. Convey forcefully but simply the CSIR-800 message and achievements through various formats - coffee table books, PPT, video clips, brochures, posters, andadvertisements;
5. Create clear content text engaging all societal levels.
1. Proficiency in Wikis, blogs, micro-blogs, social bookmarking, social networking, really simple syndication (RSS), MS Office XP, Photoshop, illustrator, Corel Draw,Dreamweaver;
2. Familiar with: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and Flash with some additional understanding of the languages XML, XHTML, CSS, JAVA, PHP, My SQL;
3. Highly self-motivated and confident to work with diverse individuals and groups by interacting and recording statements on complex community issues of thebeneficiaries;
4. Excellent skills in writing English, media communications and be able to interact withTV programmers in advancing CSIR- 800 program for national interest.
Downloaded application form duly filled-in and signed by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph, xerox copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Degree / Post GraduateDegree certificates and mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC certificate(s) and other testimonials insupport of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, etc., should be sent in a sealed coversuperscribing "Application for the position of Consultant - Position Code: 00_" in CSIRNAL,Advt. No.2/2012 (CSIR-800) ON OR BEFORE 20 NOVEMBER 2012 addressed to: The Senior Controller of Administration CSIRNationalAerospace laboratoriesP.B.No.1779, HALAirport Road, KodihalliBangalore -560 017 (Karnataka).
View More Details.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore is a constituent Institution under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of India. NAL is a high technology oriented institution concentrating on advanced topics in the aerospace and related disciplines. Originally started as National Aeronautical Laboratory, it was renamed National Aerospace Laboratories to reflect its major involvement in the Indian space programme, its multidisciplinary activities and global positioning. It is India’s only civilian aerospace laboratory with a high level of competence and the expertise of its scientists is globally acknowledged.
National Aerospace Laboratories
PB 1779, Bangalore 560 017, India.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)