NAL Program Consultant Recruitment, Banaskantha
Here are the details of NAL Program Consultant Recruitment job in NAL. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATIONS IN CSIR-NAL: 20 NOVEMBER 2012
No of Vacancies:- 01
Age Limit:- Below 45 years
Consolidated Fee:- Ranging from Rs.40,000 - 90,0001- per month
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Qualifications & Experience:-
A Post-graduate in applied sciences PLUS a Diploma in any area of Management with 5 years of experience in managing large multi-disciplinary projects; OR An Honours applied sciences graduate PLUS a full time 2 years MBA/1 year full time executiveMBA with 8 years of work experience in multi-disciplinary projects.
Job Reauirements (Maior responsibilities):-
1. Act as the main program implementer reporting to the Program Coordinator;
2. Be the primary contact for all partners, resolving issues and moving the program;
3. Plan, schedule and manage implementation of new and continuing projects to meet target dates, objectives, QA criteria and budgets following CSIR rules andguidelines;
4. Prepare project estimates and regular reports;
5. Communicate expectations clearly to all concerned to ensure timely deliverables;
6. Monitor projects on-site as well as the quality of delivered products;
7. Engage with external agencies and Partners;
8. Organize design table workshops;
9. Send out regular communication updates;
10. Provide independent advice to the Program Coordinator; and
11. Facilitate small- and large-group meetings and trainings.
1. Excellent communication skills, capable of leading and controlling meetings;
2. Confident and persuasive negotiator with problem solving skills;
3. Ability to work effectively with multicultural individuals/teams on complex community issues;
4. Strong team player with systematic and logical approach;
5. Highly self-motivated with a confident, "do the right thing" attitude;
6. Analytical and Numerical skills to control and manage large budgets;
7. Flexible and capable of working to deadlines;
8. Manage societal/outreach programs with a varied team of grass root innovators, social enterprises, Panchayats, as well as state and central departments, and line ministries;
9. Outcomedriven with a focus on inclusive growth, understandingof frugal innovation and fiduciary management
Downloaded application form duly filled-in and signed by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph, xerox copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Degree / Post GraduateDegree certificates and mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC certificate(s) and other testimonials insupport of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, etc., should be sent in a sealed coversuperscribing "Application for the position of Consultant - Position Code: 00_" in CSIRNAL,Advt. No.2/2012 (CSIR-800) ON OR BEFORE 20 NOVEMBER 2012 addressed to: The Senior Controller of Administration CSIRNationalAerospace laboratoriesP.B.No.1779, HALAirport Road, KodihalliBangalore -560 017 (Karnataka).
View More Details.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore is a constituent Institution under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of India. NAL is a high technology oriented institution concentrating on advanced topics in the aerospace and related disciplines. Originally started as National Aeronautical Laboratory, it was renamed National Aerospace Laboratories to reflect its major involvement in the Indian space programme, its multidisciplinary activities and global positioning. It is India’s only civilian aerospace laboratory with a high level of competence and the expertise of its scientists is globally acknowledged.
National Aerospace Laboratories
PB 1779, Bangalore 560 017, India.
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)