NIDM Consultant (India Disaster Knowledge Network) Recruitment, Delhi/NCR
Here are the details of NIDM Consultant (India Disaster Knowledge Network) Recruitment job in NIDM. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Vacancies:- One Post
· Post Graduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
· Degree or Diploma in Disaster Management with good academic record.
· Good writing skills in English, as demonstrated in by published articles, papers etc.
· Proficiency and skill in the use of basic word processing and design softwares.
· Minimum of two years work experience in IT related activities and basic understandings over database generation, internet, remote logins, web security, updating and sharing, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
· Experience of working in the disaster management field for a minimum period of three years.
· Minimum two years of experience in content writing and management of web portals specially knowledge portals involving multi-stakeholders.
· Knowledge of Database enabled web application, CMS, mapping & GIS will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with superscription "Application for the post of ___________". Application should beaddressed to Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management , Ministry ofHome Affairs, Indian Institute of Public Administration Campus, 5-B, I.P. Estate, RingRoad,NewDelhi - 110002 andmust reach latest by 15thNovember 2012.
View More Details.
The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) was constituted under an Act of Parliament with a vision to play the role of a premier institute for capacity development in India and the region.
NIDM has been assigned nodal responsibilities for human resource development, capacity building, training, research, documentation and policy advocacy in the field of disaster management.
NIDM provides technical support to the state governments through the Disaster Management Centres (DMCs) in the Administrative Training Institutes (ATIs) of the States and Union Territories.
5-B, IIPA Campus, IP Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002 (INDIA)
Tel. - 011-2370 2432, 2370 5583, 2376 6146
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org)