Here are the details of Nagarro Placement Paper April 2015 job in Nagarro. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Nagarro Placement Paper April 2015 with Answers and Solutions.
1. If the digits of the number 5726489 are arranged in ascending order, how many digits will remain at the same position?
(5) More than three
2. If the positions of the first and the fifth digits in the number 85231467 are interchanged, similarly the positions of the second and the sixth digits are interchanged and so on, which of the following will be the second digit from
the right end after the rearrangement ?
(E) None of these
3. What is the output of the program
// A. 00011
// B. 11110
// c. 11001
// D. 11100
Ans: B. 11110
4. Two trains move in the same direction at 50 kmph and 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes by him. What is the length of faster train ?
case 2: printf("%d,",i++);break;
case 3: continue;
case 4: printf("%d,",i);
6. A goods train and a passenger train are running on parallel tracks in the same direction. The driver of the goods train observes that the passenger train coming behind overtake and crosses his train completely in 60 seconds whereas a passenger on the passenger train marks that he crosses the goods train in 40 seconds. If the speed of the trains are in the ratio 1:2. find the ratio of their lengths.
5) None of these
Nagarro provides technology services that address the complex business needs of its clients. Through a unique combination of domain knowledge and engineering expertise, Nagarro helps meet the strategic goals of companies ranging from early stage ventures to Global 1000 market leaders. Nagarro’s proven methodology combines specialized technical skills with Projistics™, a proprietary project management tool, to ensure quality, security and control in distributed development environments.
Nagarro specializes in high-quality business-critical software and IT projects for major corporations. Our customers include global leaders in the pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, automation, airlines, telecom, finance and retail industries, such as Pfizer, UBS, Mitsubishi, SAP and Lufthansa
Why Nagarro - Why should i join Nagarro?:-
Nagarro's enterpreneurial and high growth work environment has attracted top talent; smart, motivated individuals who are committed to helping our customers succeed. Our team includes engineers, designers,architects and project managers, along with sales professionals, pre-sales engineers and domain experts who work with our clients to solve their most challenging problems.
Address of Nagarro India:-
8 and 9, Sector 18, Electronic City, Udyog Vihar,
Gurgaon - 122015, India
Phone : +91(124) 3048689
Fax : +91(124) 3048646
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)