Nagarro Placement Paper November 2014, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR
- Sub CategoryPlacement Papers
- LocationGurgaon - Delhi/NCR
- Posted date on our Website16 December 2014
Here are the details of Nagarro Placement Paper November 2014 job in Nagarro. This job or placement paper has been sourced from either company website or newspaper or other media and from students who appeared for this job. User is requested to verify the data before applying for the job.
Here you will find Nagarro Placement Paper November 2014 with Answers and Solutions.
1. What is the output of the following program?
int x= 0x65;
a) Compilation error
2. 0.8 portion of a tank is filled with water. If 25 litres of water is taken out from the tank, 14 litres of excess water over the half filled up tank remains in it. Find the capacity of the tank.
(a) 100 litres
(b) 130 litres
(c) 200 litres
(d) 150 litres
3. There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination. Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems. It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question. How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
4. The cost of four dozen proof machine ribbons and five dozen accouting machine ribbons was Rs.160/-. If one dozen accounting machine ribbons cost Rs.20/-, what is the cost of a dozen proof machine ribbons?
5. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and replace the question mark
5824, 5242, ?, 4247, 3823
Nagarro provides technology services that address the complex business needs of its clients. Through a unique combination of domain knowledge and engineering expertise, Nagarro helps meet the strategic goals of companies ranging from early stage ventures to Global 1000 market leaders. Nagarro’s proven methodology combines specialized technical skills with Projistics™, a proprietary project management tool, to ensure quality, security and control in distributed development environments.
Nagarro specializes in high-quality business-critical software and IT projects for major corporations. Our customers include global leaders in the pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, automation, airlines, telecom, finance and retail industries, such as Pfizer, UBS, Mitsubishi, SAP and Lufthansa
Why Nagarro - Why should i join Nagarro?:-
Nagarro's enterpreneurial and high growth work environment has attracted top talent; smart, motivated individuals who are committed to helping our customers succeed. Our team includes engineers, designers,architects and project managers, along with sales professionals, pre-sales engineers and domain experts who work with our clients to solve their most challenging problems.
Address of Nagarro India:-
8 and 9, Sector 18, Electronic City, Udyog Vihar,
Gurgaon - 122015, India
Phone : +91(124) 3048689
Fax : +91(124) 3048646
(Disclaimer : This Job or placement paper has been sourced from various sources like print media, Job consultants, past candidates, our users and/ or Company website. The posted date above means the date on which the Job was posted on our site and not on the company site. Users are advised to check with the company for latest requirements before applying for the job. Our website will not be responsible for any loss to the company or the candidate. We have no relation with the company and are not responsible for the validity of this Job. We donot charge the company or candidate or any student anything. If the respective company has any issue with the data provided or they want this particular job or placement paper to be removed they can write into us at email@example.com)